FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jeanne D'arc

ZeroXD
Currently my favorite game to play on the go is Jeanne D'arc for the PSP (Playstation Portable), has anyone else here played it?

Here's a brief description:
Setting:
It follows the heroine Jeanne D'Arc (basically Joan of Arc spelled in french) through her journey against the English.
Gameplay: 3D Turn based strategy (very similar to Final Fantasy Tactics and games of that sort)

I absolutely love this game right now, as far as I know it's only available for PSP and its a shame that those that may not have a PSP may miss this great title.

Those of you that liked Final Fantasy Tactics, I must insist you try to play this game if at all possible. I think this game is more challenging to some extent, but that only makes it more fun. It also has a very good story in my opinion, and some characters even have dialog that matches their personalities which can be quite comical.

Who here has tried it and loves it as much as me?
m-productions
Ive seen it, and was going to look into it some more.. but im been to busy with some great new DS games that Iv never heard of until recently, I may one day play this once I get back into the PSP mood.