FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Psychic-ness

Psychic stuff is real
Yes
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I am a psychic, I know
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Lobo23
K... I've kinda been a psychic for the past three years. Being psychic is nothing special, nothing special at all.

All a TRUE Psychic can do is be sensetive to non-physical/spiritual energies. For about one year after studying from hundreds of books and online ebooks I started teaching people. Only to later find out what was in the popular information and ebooks was a lie. I had three psychic teachers. They ALL lied to me. I had friends, all they did was speak fluff. So now I only learn from first-hand experience.

So... Has anyone had any psychic experiences that they know for sure is true? Has any psychic supposedly lied to you? Do you think I'm an idiot liar and psychic stuff isn't real?

Post your opinion on the subject.

and remember..

Don't follow anything, and question everything.
woundedhealer
There are a lot of phonies about. There are some good books on the subject which can help you on your journey of discovery. Have you read any by renound psychics? I've seen good and bad psychics, the bad ones are evident when you really listen to what they say.

Psychic ability runs in my family, and yes, I am psychic. When I have messages from spirits to pass on to others I insist on them telling me something I could not have known, and often it makes no sense to me, but it does make sense to the person the message is for.

You don't say what psychic abilities you have or how your teachers lied to you. I would be very interested to hear how they lied.

Have you been taught how to meet your spirit guide? If you have, your guide can teach you a lot.
Lobo23
woundedhealer wrote:
There are a lot of phonies about. There are some good books on the subject which can help you on your journey of discovery. Have you read any by renound psychics? I've seen good and bad psychics, the bad ones are evident when you really listen to what they say.

Psychic ability runs in my family, and yes, I am psychic. When I have messages from spirits to pass on to others I insist on them telling me something I could not have known, and often it makes no sense to me, but it does make sense to the person the message is for.

You don't say what psychic abilities you have or how your teachers lied to you. I would be very interested to hear how they lied.

Have you been taught how to meet your spirit guide? If you have, your guide can teach you a lot.

Okay... This will be one of more lengthy posts I guess.

My psychic ability that I like most is energy manipulation, I can manipulate ki/chi/qi/psionic energy and this other energy that I learned about. If I explain it everyone will probably think I'm crazy..heh.. ^^;
Well.. I've practiced energy manipulation for about three years now, I can make a psiball that will last three days in a matter of twelve seconds. I don't want to brag, and don't mean this to be a brag, but I was able to make a psiball within five seconds of reading a tutorial on how to do it.

As for my teachers...

I had a friend who was a programmer, his name was Kyle. After a watching full metal alchemist for the first time, I looked up alchemy and saw that it wans't all fake, it was actually a real magick practice/pseudo-science. Since I was so interested I talked to all my friends about how "kool" alchemy was, and how I wished there was someone who could teach me. So my friend Kyle logged on aim and after hearing me explain alchemy, told me he would teach me alchemy. He said he was great at alchemy and taught me a lot of fake circles and tons of unsuccessful things that I believed in. He gave me his number, I called him, he called me a fag told me to hold on and hung up. I didn't talk to him for about two or three months after that. With much research I assumed that he lied about readin 300+ alchemy books and all the other GODLY-POWERS he had. So I went on researching magick and such.
A while later I was searching Gaiaonline's guild registry and found the "psionics" guild. I joined and quickly learned what psi was, learned telekinesis, and learned many, many miscelanious magick things. I got tired of no one listening to me, me not having power, and everyone in the guild forum thinking they were better than me, so I started my own guild. In the meantime... my best friend's boyfriend just so happened to be a so-called Ninja. So he taught me a bunch of techniques I later found to be straight off of Naruto... I never watche dthe show before learning that the secret ninja hand signs that seemed so amazing were actually from an anime TV show...
After he ceased contact with me I began suspecting tha the was lying to me... so I renounced my ninjitsu skills...heh...
Once I got my guild up and running with everything going great I was on yahoo messanger and this guy randomly popped up saying he was an angel reincarnated to earth for forsaking God. He asked for ebooks on alchemy, because I studied and researched real alchemy and professed my fast collection of ebooks. He said Alchemy was useless in heaven because there were different physics, so he asked me to give him ebooks and teach him. So I did, he got no use out of it. He began teaching me some energy techniques, told me I was otherkin, and filled my head with a lot of lies... In another post I made "Supposed GOD and his dirty little secret" was when I still believed every word he said, that was about three or four months ago.
Once my supposed angelican teacher told me he was actually lying to me for a whole year I gave everything up, I even contemplated suicide due to lack of faith in anything. I went through a spiral of depression and wanted nothing other than death to come and take me away.
That's around when I just started teaching myself. So now I've reintroduced myself into magick and psionics and wanted to talka bout it.

That's about when I made this thread.
heh....

And no, I've never been taught how to reach any psychic guide Confused
I've heard about it... but never had interest...
My favorite books on psychicness and stuff are Limitless Mind by Russell Targ, and Occult Magick, a free ebook, and The Magic Power of WitchCraft by Gavin and Yvonne Frost.
LeatherRose
personally i think everybody has a little phychic nature in them. it all depends on hoe intuned they are with themselves, the world, and the situation at hand.
i personally have had alot of psychic experiances. i have read people thoughts before(although i wish i could do it all the time but i can't)
i feel other peoples feelings
and i have seen the glymps of the future that has come true

but i also have has some misleading visions and feelings that never came true or turned out different then i have expected.

for example when i was 16 i had a bottle of vodka and my mother was supossed to pick me up from the mall that day so naturally i just hid my bottle in a backpack i was carrying around.
well my grandma ended up picking me up. when i got to my grandmas house i set down my backpack and went to the bathroom. when i was..doing my buisness...i had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomache and kind of like a 3 second vision of my grandma digging through my backpack. then i blew it off as paranoia and the funny feeling in my stomache as a "bathroom feeling".
when i got out of the bathroom everything was fine and so i forgot about it.
when i got home later that night the bottle was gone. the next day i got a phone call from my grandma saying if she ever caught me with alchohole again she would tell my mother.

it is hard to tell the difference between a phychic feeling or thought from your everyday thoughts or feelings. and they don't alawys turn out to be true...

Lobo23 wrote:
K... I've kinda been a psychic for the past three years. Being psychic is nothing special, nothing special at all.

All a TRUE Psychic can do is be sensetive to non-physical/spiritual energies. For about one year after studying from hundreds of books and online ebooks I started teaching people. Only to later find out what was in the popular information and ebooks was a lie. I had three psychic teachers. They ALL lied to me. I had friends, all they did was speak fluff. So now I only learn from first-hand experience.

So... Has anyone had any psychic experiences that they know for sure is true? Has any psychic supposedly lied to you? Do you think I'm an idiot liar and psychic stuff isn't real?

and remember..

Lobo23
That is oh, so very true. Sadly it takes LOTS of practice to be able to tell what is psychic and what is physical. It all exists in reality, so why wouldn't it be the same as your own thoughts?
What's also difficult is the fact that your subconscious will do whatever necessary to achieve the goal you want, so if you want a vision of the future, your subconscious doesn't recognize the fact that you want a "True" prophecy, so it just gives you an image you want. Imagination can help and hurt in being psychic.
For your psychic visions I would suggest to simply meditate every once in a while. Meditation isn't something only psychics do, martial artists and other people who like the calm-ness meditate. It helps clear the mind which in turn helps you think more clearly. This does help a lot with people who have psychic potential, but it's also mentally healthy.

LeatherRose wrote:
personally i think everybody has a little phychic nature in them. it all depends on hoe intuned they are with themselves, the world, and the situation at hand.
i personally have had alot of psychic experiances. i have read people thoughts before(although i wish i could do it all the time but i can't)
i feel other peoples feelings
and i have seen the glymps of the future that has come true

but i also have has some misleading visions and feelings that never came true or turned out different then i have expected.

for example when i was 16 i had a bottle of vodka and my mother was supossed to pick me up from the mall that day so naturally i just hid my bottle in a backpack i was carrying around.
well my grandma ended up picking me up. when i got to my grandmas house i set down my backpack and went to the bathroom. when i was..doing my buisness...i had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomache and kind of like a 3 second vision of my grandma digging through my backpack. then i blew it off as paranoia and the funny feeling in my stomache as a "bathroom feeling".
when i got out of the bathroom everything was fine and so i forgot about it.
when i got home later that night the bottle was gone. the next day i got a phone call from my grandma saying if she ever caught me with alchohole again she would tell my mother.

it is hard to tell the difference between a phychic feeling or thought from your everyday thoughts or feelings. and they don't alawys turn out to be true...

Lobo23 wrote:

and remember..

woundedhealer
Quote:
I can make a psiball that will last three days

That's impressive, it must have taken a lot of dedication to work up to that level. I don't think I could keep my awareness on a ball of energy for 3 days. Thoughts of needing to pee, eat or drink would creep in until they were too strong to ignore.

I think you need to learn to be less gullible. An angel would surely have no need of ebooks because they must be able to tap into the knowledge of the universe. I don't neccessarily believe in angels but I do believe in higher beings coming to teach us. It isn't our place to teach them. There is nothing we can teach them, but there is plenty they can teach us if we are willing to listen.

I have never heard of otherkin before, so I've had to quickly look it up. It seems there are different definitions of it. People who believe they are not human, people who believe their body is human but their soul is not, people who take on the traits of an animal or other being in order to learn from it, those who use otherkin in roleplay or as escapism.

I use my abilities in a spiritual way, either to help other people or to help myself along my spritual path. I've never studied alchemy, although I know that much of what I know/do/am studying could be classed as alchemy.
Miriah
woundedhealer wrote:

I have heard spirits and passed messages...but are there differences between spirit guides and spirits? For some reason the thought of spirit guides kind of makes me edgy, but the thought of spirits themselves does not bother me.
woundedhealer
Miriah wrote:
woundedhealer wrote:

I have heard spirits and passed messages...but are there differences between spirit guides and spirits? For some reason the thought of spirit guides kind of makes me edgy, but the thought of spirits themselves does not bother me.

Spirit guides are spirits who choose to help us - guide us - instead of moving on to the highest level of being. I believe their role is similar to that of gardian angels. Spirits are people who have passed from this world.
Miriah
Can you think of a reason spirit guides would make someone uncomfortable? Are some spirit guides, or spirits that say they are guides....not so "good" in spirit, so to speak?
Tumbleweed
Miriah wrote:
Can you think of a reason spirit guides would make someone uncomfortable? Are some spirit guides, or spirits that say they are guides....not so "good" in spirit, so to speak?

I was going to ask the same question.
spinout
My experience in the subject:

My cat visited my just after he died...
I saw a 'light' blessed one of my spiritual hangarounds (an annoying one... so it don't bug me anymore, I used to have to push it away, but it was truelly blessed!)
I should go a healing course since psysics tell me I got a healers hands... I even feel magnetic fields with em.
I was visited by my grampa on his funeral.
Otherwise I keep my house ghostfree, my missus don't like em so I push ghosts if they show up.
woundedhealer
Quote:
I was visited by my grampa on his funeral.

My husband's half-sister came to her own funeral. The church was packed because she was known and well liked by so many people. She went down the aisles thanking people for coming, it was very touching. She asked me to pass messages to the family, which as you can imagine was not an easy thing to do.

Quote:
keep my house ghostfree, my missus don't like em so I push ghosts if they show up.

Do you know who these ghosts are and why they are visiting you? If you don't want them to visit you just have to tell them they are not welcome/it's not a suitable time, and to leave. This is usually enough. Remember, if they were nice people when they were alive, they are going to be nice as ghosts.
divinitywolf
i've been interested in supernatural things for some time now. I have had some experiences e.g. hearing a piercing scream in the dead of night. No one else heard it and it didn't sound like a scream of any of my family members.
I've been interested in energies for the past year or so. The chakra's and so forth. I have no cuncluding evidence to sway my mind that they are real but then again what people have said and what i have learnt is quite convincing. I had a teacher, teaching me kinda psychic stuff but he might have turned out to be a lier, i had my suspicions and he had lied a lot in the past.
But at the moment i'm delving into the scientific side of things e.g. hypnosis and neuro linguistic programming. This is something which i know to be real. There has been enough evidence and the science of hypnosis is everywhere on the internet, showing clearly how it works. I've managed to hypnotise people before but i'm still inexperienced. I think that i might stick to this side of things rather than the more psychic/supernatural stuff because i might end up wasting my life on a lie.
woundedhealer
I had a very strong psychic experience today. I was giving a friend a lift in my car and was playing a cd by her late husband. I could feel his presence so strong it was it was getting difficult to concentrate on driving and I had to tell her to say "hello Steve", which she did and his energy eased enough for me to take it ok. She told me later that she had felt him, but wasn't sure if it was because his music was playing, although it's not the first time she's listened to him in the car. I knew for sure it was him because we've comunicated a lot. My theory is that because we were in an enclosed car his energy was held there making it stronger than it normally is, also I was taking her to the doctors and he would have wanted to be of some comfort to her.
Fyrelle
Very interesting topic. My own search in the knowledge of spirits began with encounters with spiritual beings in my life. Some interesting, others unexpectedly frightening.

I've learned that spirit guides may continue to progress spiritually and choose to be guides. Spirits when they pass can do whatever they want. Have jobs, and live like they did on earth. Maintain the same ideas they did before they died, as it relates to religion, life, etc. Atheists still choose to deny existence of God etc.

God is very big on the free will concept. Thats why some still chose to be bad and others are good. There are laws in place and compensation for sin. Its not a free for all although it would seem that way. Like a person playing a ball game who injuries their leg but is still zealous to play the game and plays with the injury. They can chose to play every game in pain. Until they decide hey I'm hurt I need to get this fixed.

The same is the case with spirits when they pass and have concepts of error out of harmony with God's love. They can chose to continue to interact with others on earth or in spirit with the pain of their sin until they become tired of the pain of their error and ask for forgiveness and seek God's love.

Many people on earth are sensitive to spirits. The law of rapport allows you to communicate/interact with spirits.