FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Poor customer service: Name & Shame

pieman
What are your worst experiences of customer service? My personal worst is with Eaglemoss, the magazine publisher.

I was a subscriber to the Horrible Histories Collection magazines. I had got up to issue 55 when suddenly, with no warning, they stopped sending it and stopped charging the monthly fee off my credit card. A couple of months later I realised that the card had expired, so I e-mailed them... no reply. I e-mailed them again 6 weeks later... a month or so after that I got a reply telling me to send a cheque to them with the correct amount.

This was 25 regular issues & 1 special issue at full price (not the subscriber rate), which totalled £55.74. I sent the cheque... and heard nothing. A couple of months passed, so I e-mailed them. They had no record of ever receiving the cheque. I gave them all my details... still no record, yet the money had left my account within a week of my sending the cheque.

I wrote to my bank, who charged me £4 for photocopying the cheque, and sent this on to Eaglemoss. That was over 2 months ago, and I have heard nothing. The cheque was dated 21st July 2006. It was there, clear as day.

Now I've told my story, let's hear yours!
Aless
VirginMedia!! They still owe me around £80 for service I cancelled back in April. It's absolutely ridiculous, since they were so quick to take the money from me, but now it's taking eons to get it back. This thread has just reminded me, actually, since I had completely forgotten about it, and now I will call & yell at them AGAIN.
datter
I called a local hardware store once a few years back. I called about around 9:30pm and the closed at 10pm. The girl put my on hold and left me there, apparently forgetting all about me. Once it hit 10:15 or so I realized she'd likely just gone home so I left my phone off the hook all night. The next morning I put it on speakerphone and waited until the store opened. Sure enough an employee picked up and said... "uh.... good morning?" at which point I explained I'd been on hold ALL NIGHT.

To make it even better it was the same girl who had put me on hold in the first place. Very Happy
KronikSindrome
Canby transmittion! They fix the truck (transmition), 3 months later truck breaks down again,
so they fix it again (transfer case, still on waranty so free), but the truck breaks down AGAIN 5
months later (so they fix it again, this time NOT free), 36 miles down the road...truck breaks AGAIN.

this time they fixed it for free.....and hopefuly it will be the last time.

for a place that specializes in transmitions they sure can't seem to fix this one.
achowles
The worst I ever had to deal with was Time Computers. Luckily they're out of business now. Also Microsoft deserve a mention here for disowning their OEM customers and having the worst activation process known to man.

Savastore.co.uk also has very poor customer service and are very quick to push customers off in the direction of the manufacturers regardless of who's to blame for the problem.

@ datter: Wow, I take it that you don't have to pay by the minute then?
ThornsOfSorrow
My worst experience was with Verizon Wireless. I switched to their service in December of 2006, and thus had to buy a new phone. I didn't want anything fancy, so I went with the LG5300, which was a BIG mistake. The phone froze up after about a month, so I went to the store and got the software updated. Then it froze again, so they gave me another software update. Three replacements and one more update later, I was sick of wasting my time and my gas to go to the Verizon store, so I asked for a completely different model.

I was then told that I could get a new model, but that it would need to be the LG8600 and only the LG8600. When I told them that I had originally looked at that phone and didn't like it, they pretty much told me to deal with it. To make a long story short, I ended up spending over an hour arguing in the store and on the phone just that day. I finally got the phone that I wanted, but thanks to some representatives agreeing with me and others agreeing with the people at the store, it was a very aggravating experience.

When I purchase a phone, I expect it to last. If it breaks repeatedly, then I think I should be able to replace it with any phone I want. To be fair, the people in the store were nice enough (they were just following procedure), but I hope I never need to set foot in that store again.
hunnyhiteshseth
pieman wrote:
What are your worst experiences of customer service? My personal worst is with Eaglemoss, the magazine publisher.

I was a subscriber to the Horrible Histories Collection magazines. I had got up to issue 55 when suddenly, with no warning, they stopped sending it and stopped charging the monthly fee off my credit card. A couple of months later I realised that the card had expired, so I e-mailed them... no reply. I e-mailed them again 6 weeks later... a month or so after that I got a reply telling me to send a cheque to them with the correct amount.

This was 25 regular issues & 1 special issue at full price (not the subscriber rate), which totalled £55.74. I sent the cheque... and heard nothing. A couple of months passed, so I e-mailed them. They had no record of ever receiving the cheque. I gave them all my details... still no record, yet the money had left my account within a week of my sending the cheque.

I wrote to my bank, who charged me £4 for photocopying the cheque, and sent this on to Eaglemoss. That was over 2 months ago, and I have heard nothing. The cheque was dated 21st July 2006. It was there, clear as day.

Now I've told my story, let's hear yours!

Forget about my experience my friend. First go to consumer court & lodge a complaint against the company. One legal notice will straighten up everything.
raine dragon
The worst trouble I've had was also with a magazine. They went out of business before I ever got my first issue, yet they still cashed my check. I was still a kid, so it was mommy who was out the $30 and I do believe she tried to call them up, but the phone had been disconnected. o___o;;
xorcist
datter wrote:
I called a local hardware store once a few years back. I called about around 9:30pm and the closed at 10pm. The girl put my on hold and left me there, apparently forgetting all about me. Once it hit 10:15 or so I realized she'd likely just gone home so I left my phone off the hook all night. The next morning I put it on speakerphone and waited until the store opened. Sure enough an employee picked up and said... "uh.... good morning?" at which point I explained I'd been on hold ALL NIGHT.

To make it even better it was the same girl who had put me on hold in the first place. Very Happy

Wow that's funny I would of feel so bad if I was that girl who answered the phone in the first place, maybe a lot of things were on her mind.
The worst Customer Service I had was with a NewsPaper Company They started sending me papers out of nowhere, so I though they were free or something or maybe complementary News Papers for me to buy their Service. The Next week in the mail I received a bill for $60.00 I called them up and spend so long on hold with them and finally when I got to speak with someone they said that I have to pay it because I received he papers and did not cancel when in the first place didn't place an order for he papers. After a while of talking to them I finally got my way and they took of the debt.
Magicman
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned AOL yet. Maybe their customer service has gotten better by now but when my family tried to cancel our dial-up service they first talked in circles to try and confuse us out of it then when they finally realized we really wanted to cancel they practically begged and bribed us to try to keep our business. It probably took 3 weeks for them to actually cancel our service.
{name here}
I've never had exceptional customer service, because the issues I have by the time I need to use customer service are far from routine, and that's compounded by outsourcing with people being hired that have only rudimentary understanding of what's going on.

I just get all my customer service from the internet if it's computer related. If it's something like a dish which was misdelivered it's taken care of rather easily for the most part.
newso
BT i say. I joined their homehub service and it didnt work at all. was supposed to be 8meg broadband and i was getting half 1 meg.

I tryed ringing them and they swapped me from office to office putting me on hold like and hour a time. I spent 8 hours on the phone and i still didnt get any problems sorted.

In the end, i just agreed with them to cancel my service. I then went to Virgin Media, i have had no problems. Best company i have ever been with.
standready
Magicman wrote:
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned AOL yet. Maybe their customer service has gotten better by now but when my family tried to cancel our dial-up service they first talked in circles to try and confuse us out of it then when they finally realized we really wanted to cancel they practically begged and bribed us to try to keep our business. It probably took 3 weeks for them to actually cancel our service.

Yes, AOL can be a pain to cancel. After all, they want your money. I simply ask the AOL customer service representative to send me a confirming email stating that they would not cancel my service so I could turn it over to my State Attorney General's Office.
Bam, I got cancelled!
ChrisCh
I'd have to say Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard (HP). A few years ago, my laptop was only a few months old, and all of a sudden it just stopped letting me login! It would show the ''loading your personal settings'' screen, and then suddenly change to ''logging off'' - even doing it to the Administrator account! I called Microsoft, who then tried to charge me quite a bit for phone support. Once I finally got through to their support (without any extra charge Very Happy), they told me it was HP's problem. So I called HP who really had no idea, and then said it was a software issue and blamed it back on Microsoft! I then called Microsoft back, hoping I could get my files etc. off the hard drive before using the rescue CD's, and they refused to ''provide information about the back doors into Windows''... So after hours of being on the phone, I just took it to a friend that words for Symantec, and using one of his magic floppy discs, he was able to access the entire hard drive, and let me copy my files off before performing a rescue...

So yea, customer support are useless; friends always know more! lol
apple
First let me admit that I did laugh at some of the posts before mine....especially datter.... Smile

Ok, so I called the local hospital to find out how a relative was...the phone rang and rang for like the best part of an hour....so I tried another number...

eventually I hear the operators voice, apparently she was on a personal call and was not answering the incoming calls to the hospital, she was just letting them ring....

I have no idea if her intention was to reroute my call or disconnect me...but she made a mistake...cause I heard a click on the line and some fumbling and then I heard...."yeah girl, what was I saying?"

When I asked to be connected to my relatives ward...I could hear the shock in the womans voice!!!
30 mins after the nurse answered....
----------

So I walked into a fabric store 2 weeks ago and I ask for directions to what I wanted...one very unpleasant woman pointed to the stairs leading to the 2nd floor... When I located what I wanted I turned to find the sales person...who decided that being away from the supervisors eye was a break from work...she was leaning on a hand rail chatting away with a friend on her mobile phone!

I almost flipped out cursing....but I needed the fabric.

Then she had the audacity to ask my fiancee to get her measuring stick for her from half way across the room...

With the look I gave her, she hung up the phone and attended to us speedily!
Captain Fertile
BRITISH GAS!!!!

This may be quite long, complicated and involved but it is true - although it happened quite a while back.

Despite being one of the biggest British companies, I have found British Gas (hereafter called BG) to be the most despicable companies I have ever had dealings with. I no longer use them and after direct dealings with BG I insist my meters are all card meters to prevent getting unwanted bills. Here is why.

A few years back my wife, our three kids and me moved into a small three bed roomed upper floor flat. On the day we moved on a salesman from BG called and I invited him in to discuss using them for duel fuel, it seemed like a good chance to get it sorted quickly while we had the guy right there.

We signed all the forms and he went away.

A couple of days later BG called to say they were the existing supplier to the flat anyway.

We waited for a few months but there was no bill from BG despite a bill arriving in the previous tenant’s name, which we returned unopened to BG. We called several times and requested a bill but heard nothing.

Finally BG sent a letter to ‘The Occupier’ which we opened to find a bill for £2225. We laughed at this ridiculous amount and called BG to explain the problem and to let them know we had only lived in the flat for five months. The person on the phone took all of our details and said not to worry he would sort it.

In a couple of days a letter came with our name on it and it was asking US for the £2225, they had simply switched the bill from the previous tenant’s name to ours – they had switched the FULL bill.

We called again to explain but the flustered young man had problems finding our account on his system and then announced that his computer had ‘frozen’ and he would call us back when it was working (a tactic we were to discover BG call centre staff use when they get a difficult call from us). Of course he did not call back.

After getting no joy from the call centre (it seems they employ chimpanzees who have no idea about their jobs or customer service) we decided to send a letter stating our case.

All we wanted was a bill for the five months we had lived there (we had given them meter readings the day we moved in, in fact the salesman from BG did it too). We were happy to pay for the gas we had used but not for the people living there before us. How can anyone believe that over £2000 is an acceptable bill for five or six months? We even sent them copies of BG bills we had received from our old house only months earlier and which were all paid in full and on time because we were BG customers at our old home. Surely they must have this on record somewhere!!!

We got no reply from our letter and tried the call centre again – after a heated telephone exchange with a rather rude young man who explained that we were liable for the entire bill because we had been ‘enjoying’ the gas since we moved in at which point I asked him to explain how a tiny flat with only a gas fire, gas cooker and gas water heater can give us £2225 worth of gas in six months in the middle of summer, guess what – his computer froze and he ended the call. Before ending the call he said not to worry it was clearly a mistake and to leave it to him, we would get an amended bill within a week.

The next day I received a phone call at work from my crying wife. She had gone to collect our two eldest boys from nursery and primary school and found a red slip in the hall carpet upon her return. It stated that a BG representative had called to cut us off but could not gain access, he would return with the police to enter the house by force if required.

I rushed home and we called BG. They would not answer our questions nor go into any of our communications since the start of the whole mess. He ended the call by saying that the representative would return the next day if we still refused to pay the bill and offered us an instalment plan for the payments. We refused because the £2000+ bill was not for gas we had used.

I took the day off work the next day and we awaited the gas man’s call. Finally he came and my wife answered the door to which the Gas man said, “Mrs. X?” using the previous tenant’s name. My wife said no and again tried to explain the situation.

The BG guy said that he HAD to cut us off unless we agreed to the payment plan they had offered for the outstanding bill. I then said at this point to go ahead and cut us off and I asked him not to make too much noise as we had our three week old baby asleep in the bedroom (which was true). The guy was very embarrassed but said he had to do it. And there you have it, he left the flat with our meter in his hands. It was now November and we had three little boys aged 5, 3 and three weeks old and no gas for cooking, heating or hot water. All because of a huge bill run up by a previous tenant and BG’s incompetent staff.

Luckily we had arranged to move house a few days earlier and were moving out the next day to another house using another power supplier. If this had not been the case we would have had to seek legal advise.

In Conclusion
Due to British Gas and their lack of any communications between us and between their own staff our family (including a new baby) was cut off for standing up for our rights not to pay someone else’s gas bill of £2225+ after living in a flat for only a few months.

BG never cleared up whom the bill was for but because we refused to pay someone else’s bill we were held responsible. Because we were the only people chasing after them to keep communications going they decided we could pay the bill.

This is why I would NEVER use British Gas again and when people say that BG would never cut a family off this is rubbish – it happened to us and it wasn’t even our debt and we tried to everything properly by letting them know of their mistakes.

British Gas need to rethink their policies and their call centre staff need some serious retraining because the answer you get depends upon who takes your call and every one of them we spoke to were lazy, liars and totally incompetent. All we wanted to do was pay for what we owed, yet it was we doing all the chasing trying to get it resolved while BG was just interested in the full amount.

I welcome your opinions or questions on this complex issue. :O)

In my opinion;
BRITISH GAS IS A DISGUSTING COMPANY WHO DO NOT DESERVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!

GRRR!!!!!
ainieas
Captain Fertile dnt let them get away with it. Isn't there some kinda consumer court you could go to. Keeping in mind the fact that you had a 3 week old baby and still you were denied the basic necessities for no fault of your should count in your favour in the eyes of the law. Don't sit on it. Fight for your right!

Anyways my favourite experience with customer service has been with my ISP at home, Sify. Oh its BAD. Most of the time i don't get connection. "Network Cable Unplugged" is an all time alert on my computer screen. And whenever i call them to complain they always act surprised try to impress upon me that something's wrong with MY computer. Yeah right, sunshine. Then how come i'm back online as soon as they send a technician to check out the lines. And trust me, there is a LONG time difference between me lodging a complain, and they agreeing that it might be a fault with their service not MY computer and sending a technician. In June i had internet connectivity for 11 days in the whole month. A friend of mine who's a neighbour once got so frustrated that she got on to a lengthy tirade on the phone against the company. And when she was done abusing evryone working in the company (and their distant cousins) realized that it was an overseas call center and no one understood a word of what she said in our mother tongue! But she did get the next month's recharge for free.
And lets not forget about the amazingly regular disappearance of balance from my account which is usually called "maintenance".

Now i've moved to another place and am on GPRS which is much more stable.
viraj
I recently got a HP Desktop, suddenly there was problem with the sound card and I gave it for the service. It was so strange on the first sight when the service center said that it was not the problem with the sound card its the OS problem that it is not detecting it. They even suggested to check wether the OS was a license one. When this was resolved they pointed that the mp3's I was playing were corupt which made the sound card turn off. This is so wered.

How can a service/cust support so un supportive. Hence I logged a complaint against them with HP directly and finally my word was herd and got the sound card replaced.
filet
This frico company...Use the microwave for 3 months and in good perfect shape, and one this particular day...the microwave door at the top part melt:?: Question return it back still under warranty hoping for a new one or at least get it fix...but still till today when i call them, we are fixing the microwave, we are working on it and more excuses
otiscom
In the U.K., I don't believe that stores, cafe's or any other service have any idea of the proper way to serve or treat their customers.

They don't seem to realise that it's us, the customers, that keep their businesses going and their employees paid.

A lot of them say that it is their priority but when it comes to the crunch they treat you like it's your fault.
j_f_k
datter wrote:
I called a local hardware store once a few years back. ... so I left my phone off the hook all night. The next morning ... Very Happy

I hope your phone system doesn't have timed local calls. This would cost be a bomb where I come from!!!!
j_f_k
Eagle Preservations based in Richmond UK.

DON'T USE THEM!!!!!

They treated our place for dry rot and supplied a 30-year guarantee.

1 year after treatment the rot came back. Would they honour the guarantee? No - the company since went into liquidation, and re-started, same premesis, same people nobody missing a days work, except a different name and - oh - your guarantee was invalid because its done by a different company.

A glance through company house showed this isn't the first time they've done this. Also their work is absolutely shoddy.

We could have pursued this through the courts except that it would have cost a lot and becuase of their quality we would be no better off.
j_f_k
One thing that gets me riled, although its not a strictly customer service issue is that in hospitals you're not allowed to use your mobile phone because it 'might interfere with the equipment'.

This is, of course, a load of old cobblers - however if you wish to phone a patient in the hospital or have them phone you, you have to use their ridiculously overpriced phone subscription service.

On aeroplanes its the same deal
riv_
HP. Sent in my laptop on warrantty. They sent it back unrepaired. Which isn't really a complaint, because I was thankful just to get it back.
They messed up the warrantty date, and in correcting it, made a data entry mistake in their data base, so that I could no longer access information about my computer - they had managed to lose all of my records, while they had my machine!!!!
After days of rudeness, incompetence and mixups, I was thankful just to get the malfunctioning 8-month -old machine back.
That said, I won't hesitate to tell everyone I know not to deal with them, and I don't plan to buy another HP product.
Bilkers
Virgin media gave me a nightmare of a service. Never again.
DoctorBeaver
Tiny Computers.

A few years ago I bought a Tiny PC. After just 3 weeks the CD drive stopped working. It had been noisy right from the start and then it just stopped revolving. I used the Windows device manager to have a look and it said the device was not responding.

I had my own diagnostics on a floppy disk which I tried. That too said the device was not responding.

I phoned the Tiny customer support line at 50p per minute. I explained the situation and said I needed the drive changing and as I had a repair-on-site warranty, could he send someone round to do it. I was told no, he couldn't, as I had to run their diagnostics disk which came on a CD with the PC.

"Erm, how can I?", I asked, "My CD drive isn't working"

"Well, I'm sorry", was the reply, "But we can't log it as a fault until you've run our diagnostics" (or words to that effect)

I asked to speak to the customer support manager. I got an immediate answer "He's busy".

I asked if the manager could phone me when he was free. No, can't do it. Company policy and all that.

To cut a long story short, after some not overly friendly banter with the chap at customer support I took the PC back to the shop where I'd bought it, sat on a desk and refused to move until they agreed to get my PC fixed. I had to make it very clear to the manager that I was deadly serious and that if, as he threatened, he called the police, I would plaster the story all over the newspapers.

It wasn't until my friend came back with a newspaper which I opened & started doing the crossword, still seated on the desk, that the manager realised I meant what I'd said & he agreed to exchange the PC for me.

I believe Tiny have gone out of business now.
JBotAlan
j_f_k wrote:
...you're not allowed to use your mobile phone because it 'might interfere with the equipment'. On aeroplanes its the same deal

Actually, if you were to try using your cell phone on a plane, it would be pretty much useless. You are so far up, and flying so fast, your phone would have no service the whole flight, and when it is usable (when you are on the ground) they allow you to use it. Remember, cell phones are ground-based, not satellite-based.

As far as bad customer service, I only have had problems with IBM and their non-American call center (in Atlanta, according to them...I doubt it strongly). If I can't understand the first 10 words of a conversation, they should not be working a job with a telephone. Sorry to be racist, but that just seems like common sense. All of the people asking "What?" must cost them hours upon hours of time repeating the same sentences. They also could use some more training--I've had one of their reps tell me that the computer I was calling in did not exist--the serial number had been strangely omitted from their database. My refusal to hang up prevailed, however--he sent me the part I needed.

That, and when Best Buy told me that my camcorder was not working due to "corrosion damage"--they tell me it got wet. It had been in its case with tapes in the pouches; they all worked fine in the camera I bought as a replacement. The warranty I bought was totally voided. And they did the same thing with my iPod nano. My brother stepped on it; the warranty was voided. I ended up replacing the screen myself.

Don't buy from Best Buy. The prices are overinflated (go to any store online, tack on about $50-$100, and there you have the Best Buy price), and their "Geek Squad" is way overrated.

JBot
ankitdatashn
I have many experiances of poor cutomer services in my life, most are related to communication networks like telephone or broadband.

I am in a hurry now will share the experiance soon.
Daisie
achowles wrote:
The worst I ever had to deal with was Time Computers. Luckily they're out of business now.

yeah for me too, that was my first computer and I had no end of trouble with it, nearly put me right of !

Quote:
In the U.K., I don't believe that stores, cafe's or any other service have any idea of the proper way to serve or treat their customers.

I used to think the same until I started working in the industry, when you see the way we are treated sometime Sad it's no wonder...
babumuchhala
The worst for me has been AirTel (India's biggest Cellular Company). The problems started from day 1. They had promised me 5 discounted numbers and I couldn't add any as their servers were always down (yes always) Finally when I said I will sue them they did the needful and that had already taken a good 3 months.

Then they apparently activate services without your consent and charge you. Just this Monday they deducted 50 bucks of my account for some service which I don't even know of. Then I have been calling their call centers for the last 4 days and the only answer I got was "Sir our servers haven't updated please call us later." Finally had to walk down to the local office and again threaten to Sue and have been promised my money back in 48 hrs. Now lets see, and if this time it doesn't happen I am surely serving them a legal notice.
skypecastq
I was disgusted by the service i recieved from BT regarding my internet connection with them. First of all, i was missold the package, but BT say i will be held to account for the whole sum of the year long contract. Also, when my line was down, i literally spent half a day on my mobile trying to get them to come out and fix it. I'm not the only one and if you ask the right people, they will recommend you stay away from BT.
Fake
OPtus and Telstra. They lie, like everyone does. I wish these ppl cud tell us honestly about the problems with THEIR service instead of lying to us
FrightKnight
I bought two pairs of glats in a local sports store here in the Philippines called PROLINE in their Market-Market branch. I picked a pair of one-pound glats for my arms and a pair of five-pound glats for my legs. The glats for my arm have no problem but the glats for my legs was sized medium - when in fact, i personally gave the glats that I picked to the cashier and I picked a Large size. The color is also different. The large size only has the color blue available, but the one they put in the package was colored black (which is the color of all the medium-sized glats). I was really disappointed when I opened the package at home. Some people just don't pay any attention..

I hope it won't happen to anyone buying at PROLINE, Market-Market branch... 'cause I'll never buy anything from them again.
Josso
Mesh Computers in the UK.
kriszara
I signed up for a free trial with Stamps.com, hoping to use their free postage and to see if they had options that Paypal and the USPS website didn't have. They didn't have any better options than anyone else so I called to cancel the account.
The customer service rep asked me my reasons for cancelling and then spent 10 min trying to get me to change my mind about cancelling the account.
I had to ask for a manager to get my account cancelled,
I don't know if the customer service reps can't actually cancel accounts or if was just really trying to make his quota, but it was really annoying getting the hard sell when I had already decided that I didn't want the product.
As an added note, don't fall for these guys scam, they do not offer anything better than what the post office websites offers for free.
kriszara
[quote="JBotAlan"]
j_f_k wrote:

Don't buy from Best Buy. The prices are overinflated (go to any store online, tack on about $50-$100, and there you have the Best Buy price), and their "Geek Squad" is way overrated.

JBot

Best Buy's geek squad are actually just salesmen in different colored shirts. Their solution to most problems is to buy new equipment or an upgrade.
raaeft1
The mobile phone companies and credit card companies have the worst customer service.
Recently, I purchased three IDEA mobile corporate connections. I was not given the assured credit limits and other features that were promised by the sales girl. I made several trips to the showroom and even contacted customer care but I only received rudeness and no answer to my queries. Even the roaming did not work.
So I decided to close the accounts. But I was asked to pay the bills, including unbilled amounts first. I did so but my accounts were not closed despite several requests to the customer service. Then I sent a rude email to the managing director threatening legal action. After four-five days I got a call from the Customer Service head who told me that my accounts had been closed.
But that was not the end of the matter. Last month, I received a bill for the supposedly `closed' connection. I again sent an email to the Customer Service and got a reply after almost a week that my account had been closed. I am still keeping my fingers crossed that I do not get any more bills from Idea.
goutha
Airline companies : Iberia and Air Canada, they are the worst.

I imagine that Yamania is also a bad one. Bad, it's also a dangerous company!