FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best place to find Flash games for website

prominent
I've searched but haven't had much luck in finding something cool like a retro Contra game or Galaga knock-off that would allow me to customize it with my company name or logo. Apparently there's big money in advertising for these flash games because I've had a hell of a time finding quality sites that offer what I'm looking for.

Has anyone seen anything remotely close to what im talking about? i'm not necessarily talking about free games either, I will pay for something quality. I just don't need a fully customized game. Just something plug and play so to speak. Any help would be appreciated. Smile
spykE
Well I know there's a lot of nice games on http://www.miniclip.com/ or for example www.shockwave.com but that's probably it sorry Smile.
Yjaxygames
Maybe you could google it.[/url]
fduffner
There a multiple websites. Just google for "games for website". Personally I always go with http://www.games-for-website.com as I get automatic updates there.
Navigator
Being top seeded at Google doesn't mean quality if you ask me.
iamoldchi
prominent wrote:
I've searched but haven't had much luck in finding something cool like a retro Contra game or Galaga knock-off that would allow me to customize it with my company name or logo. Apparently there's big money in advertising for these flash games because I've had a hell of a time finding quality sites that offer what I'm looking for.

Has anyone seen anything remotely close to what im talking about? i'm not necessarily talking about free games either, I will pay for something quality. I just don't need a fully customized game. Just something plug and play so to speak. Any help would be appreciated. Smile

facebook is the best to find.
iamoldchi
prominent wrote:

facebook is the best to find.