FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello All Please do give me your comments on my new site

yagnyavalkya
I have designed DHTMl menus
in the following pages
Please check them out
Please do let me know which I should keep
Please do let me know Cross browoser, load speed and randon link check

http://www.agriculture.frih.net/
guissmo
You might want to like improve your layout. Smile
the-guide
Are you an expert agriculturist? That's a great contents and very usefully site. Your DHTML menus seem to work well, they're o.k. However, like "quissmo" commented, may be you need to improve your site layout once, to make it more impressive look.

Best Regards
paul_indo
Works well, design is pleasant enough but I guess a jazzier layout would be more impressive as they have said.
jonas_alves
i'm using Windows Vista and Firefox 2.0.0.7 and your menus are working very well.

Quote:
You might want to like improve your layout. Smile [2]
rvec
moved the topic to the Advertise Your Website forum
tamilparks
three sites are having the same content only ... its very nice with green colour webpage welcome wonderful thing in the agriculture ..
asim
Hi Buddy,

nice you build up such a good website, but all of the have the same interface, i thought all are diffrent.
yagnyavalkya
Please have a look here
I have updated my site
The menu was tough to build
Navigator
I got a 404 and a directory listing clicking those links.
watersoul
yagnyavalkya wrote:
Please have a look here
I have updated my site

I got a nice clean, information focussed site with a quick reacting and easily navigable menu. Good job Smile

I'll have a longer read of your site content another time, it does interest me, and that nice menu makes the task quicker for sure.
yagnyavalkya
watersoul wrote:
yagnyavalkya wrote:
Please have a look here
I have updated my site

I got a nice clean, information focussed site with a quick reacting and easily navigable menu. Good job Smile

I'll have a longer read of your site content another time, it does interest me, and that nice menu makes the task quicker for sure.

Thanks
yagnyavalkya
Navigator wrote:
I got a 404 and a directory listing clicking those links.

I am checking on them I will set them right
jeremyhowell
Good job on the menus, and your site is very content rich, however to be brutally honest, the design is quite late 90s, you might consider redesigning the web site in Photoshop, maybe a fixed width design, as these are easier to code and they look very professional, having said that there is nothing wrong with fluid at all, just a suggestion. But good job. Smile
yagnyavalkya
jeremyhowell wrote:
Good job on the menus, and your site is very content rich, however to be brutally honest, the design is quite late 90s, you might consider redesigning the web site in Photoshop, maybe a fixed width design, as these are easier to code and they look very professional, having said that there is nothing wrong with fluid at all, just a suggestion. But good job. Smile

Thanks
Navigator
The site is working for me now, just a suggestion, consider a background color to those menu, they somewhat get lost having a transparent background.
ProwerBot
Fix the layout a tad... otherwise it looks good.