FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

message for someone

knight_frost
the Meaning of Living
I was just some ordinary guy who loves to surf the net, play chess, play Computer Games, watch animes and read stuffs. Life has been so simple to me. I got few friends but did not wished to be attached to them. I believe that as long as I keep my distance to them, the less pain they can inflict on me when time comes. But then, just out of the blue, she came. Unlike in the movies that there was some kind of an aura at first look, everything between us has been so casual. My resolve was certain at those time. But then, like what has always been said "You can never tell..", strange things happened to me. I just cant exactly pin-point when did it really start, but this feeling is something greater than anything I have felt before. I know how scared I am, or how insecure I am, or how negative I am. But just as she holds my hand and bare that smile on her face, all the negativism in my mind just fades away. And all I can think is doing my best for her. I dont know why I was compelled to her. Maybe, just maybe, because I felt warm with her. I felt strength flowing into my veins everytime I see her smile. I never thought life could be this much meaningful to me just by seating with her even for a while. I was so selfish to wish that I could stop those time and be with her forever. But unlike fairytales with happy ending, it did not came to a good end. Because soon I realized that somehow I fell for a dream. She was just someone that was not part of my reality. Everything that has been happening was just out of my own imagination. I know that in that dream, I was real, she is real and we both felt thesame for each other. All that left in me, is the longing that I could have her back. She left with my heart. And I couldnt live just of the thought that all was just a dream for somehow deep within me it was most real thing I've ever been in my whole life. And she's been the only girl that gives me the meaning of living.....
Yantaal
wow, that is real depressing. care to elaborate? why cant it be?

sorry to here such a sad tale
yo.hassan
you really loved her... why it has to be so simple ending tale? did u try to keep her with you? ~sigh~
Aless
Why is this called message for someone? Very sad tale, but not really directed at anyone in particular?
rvec
I think he means someone who wants to listen/read. The message is for everyone who wants to read it, something that should actually in a blog...
rightclickscott
While expressed poetically, the best one can ever say is "sh*t happens". With the vagueness of your... whatever, it's kind of hard to tell what happened, so noone can really help you that much.
hunnyhiteshseth
knight_frost wrote:
the Meaning of Living
I was just some ordinary guy who loves to surf the net, play chess, play Computer Games, watch animes and read stuffs. Life has been so simple to me. I got few friends but did not wished to be attached to them. I believe that as long as I keep my distance to them, the less pain they can inflict on me when time comes. But then, just out of the blue, she came. Unlike in the movies that there was some kind of an aura at first look, everything between us has been so casual. My resolve was certain at those time. But then, like what has always been said "You can never tell..", strange things happened to me. I just cant exactly pin-point when did it really start, but this feeling is something greater than anything I have felt before. I know how scared I am, or how insecure I am, or how negative I am. But just as she holds my hand and bare that smile on her face, all the negativism in my mind just fades away. And all I can think is doing my best for her. I dont know why I was compelled to her. Maybe, just maybe, because I felt warm with her. I felt strength flowing into my veins everytime I see her smile. I never thought life could be this much meaningful to me just by seating with her even for a while. I was so selfish to wish that I could stop those time and be with her forever. But unlike fairytales with happy ending, it did not came to a good end. Because soon I realized that somehow I fell for a dream. She was just someone that was not part of my reality. Everything that has been happening was just out of my own imagination. I know that in that dream, I was real, she is real and we both felt thesame for each other. All that left in me, is the longing that I could have her back. She left with my heart. And I couldnt live just of the thought that all was just a dream for somehow deep within me it was most real thing I've ever been in my whole life. And she's been the only girl that gives me the meaning of living.....

dont be so sadist man.... just move on.
I know its easier said than done but moving on is the best practicalthing you can do at this time.
Just try to divert your time and attention on something else (may be on your website? ) and soon you will be in a much better mental situation.

P.S. By the way, this topic should be in Relationship forum.
[FuN]goku
Hmm im not really sure what to say, it sounds quite sad Sad . But if you literally mean what you said that it was a dream, you could take up 'Lucid Dreaming' - The art of being aware in a dream. Sometimes it takes months to train for this, ive been doing it for about 2 months , and have almost achieved it. I do this because it can help you remember your dreams, and i'd like to have 'some' control over what i dream.

If you want to learn more about it refer to wikipedia, it has some good techniques, and tips.
tidruG
Moved this topic from General Chat to Relationships, as suggested by someone.

knight_frost, just out of curiosity, how old are you?
I thought I was in love too, and when we broke up, it took me about an year to become myself again, but in the end, it only made me stronger. I suggest you learn to find all the good things in you, and focus on all the good things in life. Reflect on all the good times you shared, and look forward to other things.
TrueFact
Quote:
Because soon I realized that somehow I fell for a dream. She was just someone that was not part of my reality. Everything that has been happening was just out of my own imagination. I know that in that dream, I was real, she is real and we both felt thesame for each other.

I think you meant that you created the girl in your imagination maybe out of a picture of some girl that you don't know you found on a website or a blog... then you started to imagine that she loved you and you loved her back... if this is the case then you are the only one who have the cure.
Keep dreaming and imagining about her... but point yourself in your dreams to the break up or her death... whatever you like to be your ending.

But if she's for real and she exists in your life, then it is just like any other breakup story i've found on this forum. Time is the cure besides to never leaving yourself to loneliness and with nothing to do.
shigella
Quote:
the Meaning of Living

First and foremost, I would like you to know that you story is quite unclear in some point. Although I got your point. The sad thing about being in love and all of the sudden being left alone.
You know you are not the only one who felt that, I too had been in the same situation. Met this man in a very unconventional situation, never thought that he would be part of my life. But as you know. Things ain't perfect. And things ain't forever. One time I felt I've changed because of this man. Made me feel that I was loved and special. And it was wonderful. Though as I have told you, nothing is permanent in this world. Been broken hearted for almost a year, closed all doors, and had this fix idea that this man will be the first and last one that I would love. But as I grew older, I met lots of people, learned a lot of things and realized that world doesn't revolve around one thing or person. The lost of one people in our life is not a complete loss. It is a stage, we all have to go through it. Share, enjoy and live. Do not be afraid, be bold and be stronger, learn to love again, open yourself to anybody. Don't look ahead on the consequences being in love again. Look on the brighter side, on the present happiness it might bring you. And if one day, it still fails, do not regress nor mourn for it. Cause what matters most is the idea that you have been happy for a while. That is priceless.We are all living for it. It's not about staying on the relationship forever, it's about having a story to tell....You know we can't force somebody to love us forever, but still i do believe in true, pure, faithful and infinite love.
molif
a lot of loopholes.. how come you 2 love each other but you make it sound like she left?

i hope it isn't as bad as i tink it is..
RubySlasher
That was pretty, Knight_frost. Keep writing those.