FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nawaz Sharif arrives Saudi Arabia

indianinworld
Early monday, As soon as he arrived Pakistan - Nawaz Sharif was deported to Saudi Arabia. He has been deported to an undisclosed location from Jeddah Airport.
The Pakistan government has said that this step was taken towards good will and interest of the country.

There were reports from Pakistan that over 4000 supporters of Nawaz Sharif have been detained all over the country on monday. Nawaz Sharif while sitting in the airport lounge has reportedly said that his and his supporters phones had been jammed.

No Protesters were allowed to enter near the Airport. Security was Tightened and All routes to the airport had been sealed, and 20,000 personnel deployed for security. A five-km zone had been demarcated around the airport, where no political activity was being allowed.
indianinworld
It is to be noted that President Musharraf ousted Nawaz Sharif in a military coup in 1999.

For more news please visit - http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20070025585&ch=9/10/2007%203:08:00%20PM
moworks2
indianinworld wrote:
It is to be noted that President Musharraf ousted Nawaz Sharif in a military coup in 1999.

For more news please visit - http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20070025585&ch=9/10/2007%203:08:00%20PM

hey, i don't really care what these murdering dictators do...i just wanted to say that I like the dancing type on your web page...

how'd you do that...

okokok, if i must...it's good he was sent away, why stir up trouble if he was defeated by Musharraf...

okokok, it sucks they aren't a democratic country like the United States...maybe george should bomb pakistan and try to export democracy there like they're doing in iraq...

kind regards

M