FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Warcraft?? Anyone

sarbaraj101
Hi,

does anyone here play Warcarft III.

If anyone wants to discuss Warcraft, please post here.

Thanks,
Sarba Raj Bartaula
wabik90
No, I have never played Warcraft III Confused , but I have Warcraft II and I play it sometimes with my uncle using battle.net connection. Warcraft II is very good game, maybe graphic is worse than in Warcraft III but the rest is very similar(I think) and playing is a pleasure Very Happy

Cheers
azbuky
Hi,

I'm a huge fan of Warcraft series. Especially Warcraft 2 that I think is the best classic RTS ever. I even ported it on my Motorola Linux phone with the help of Stratagus game engine.
I also love the Heroes series, the best turn base strategy game ever!
bri4n5
'm a big fan of WarCraft Series, specially WarCraft III: Frozen Throne, I there's no other RTS game better than this.

I've played it since WarCraft 1 in 1992. The best!!!
Sarcas
Still LAN it on a monthly base with some friends, never gets old really. doing online custom maps can provide tons of variety too

Getting my hopes up and Starcraft2 to replace it, looks good so far
johanfh
I like Warcraft I and III. I don't like the colors of Warcraft II: compare the nice tree-like green from Warcraft I with the sweet but not natural green from Warcraft II and you know what I mean. Although the humour in II is nice ('I can see my house!' Smile ). In Warcraft III I liked the introduction of the heroes.
Most of the time when I play one of them I still choose Warcraft I.
JohanFH
vaoger
i like all verson of warcraft series.. the story line is good..
but i hate DOTA defence of the ancient...
hate it...
but stil many people play it...
still hoping there will be the warcraft 4 coming out....
Hehehehe..
Sparda
Warcraft III is my overall favorite RTS. I'd have to say that RTS is my favorite type of game too. I've played many other RTS, but Warcraft III has to be my favorite. I have been playing Warcraft III for about 5 years. I love med-eval times!
hofodomo01
I remember I was a warcraft 2 fan. Man, I loved that game.

Yea, I also play warcraft 3, but I play it more for Dota than for actually ladder warcraft Smile
FroHawK
i play warcraft 3 all the time now a days. i mainly play dota on useast. and some melee here and there hit me up FroHawK@azeroth
XeononyX
You guys are aging me .. lol Warcraft 1 was my game of choice for a long long time played 2 religiously too .. 3 was nice but the computer players would crush you quickly so I didnt play that as much. Did the starcraft thing too for a while. And the Diablos; I pretty much played everything Blizzard Force-fed me .. Now I refuse to play WOW (until they release diablo 3 -- and that appears it will never happen)
Satori
sarbaraj101 wrote:
Hi,

does anyone here play Warcarft III.

If anyone wants to discuss Warcraft, please post here.

Thanks,
Sarba Raj Bartaula

I used to play Warcraft III. Once I beat it and the expansion though, I lost interest. I suppose I would get it back out if I had a LAN and to play on and some friends who were interested in playing it. It really was a great game. I know some people didn't like the heroes, and some people still think starcraft or warcraft II are better. But I personally liked warcraft III better than II. And I don't really compare warcraft to starcraft, even though they're similar games. I'll wait for starcraft II to come out and compare it to the original.
medievalman26
Yeah I played Warcraft, Warcraft 2, and yes Warcraft 3 too. They are fun to revisit.