FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

San Andreas Multiplayer

liamthebof
Everyone has heard of GTA - Grand Theft Auto.

There latest PC released single player game was San Andreas.
There has now been a mod made which enables you, with an internet connection and GTA:SA to play multiplayer with many different players. http://www.sa-mp.com

One of my recommended server is the [RP] Roleplay:RollinPatrol server. It features jobs such as being a cop(truck driver,New wroker, Taxi Driver etc.), money that is stored, gangs and much much Much more.

Visit the RP website at www.rollinpatrol.com is you are interested
Vladalf
I once played SA:MP. I was playing on a ptpm server and on a server with businesses.
It was nice but I had to unistall it because I have no space on my hdd... Maybe if I instal it back I will enter this server you know.
Yjaxygames
It's a good mod I think the best for GTA:SA. But it still lags a lot.
Vladalf
Tell me what is your name on Rollin' Patrol?
wabik90
Wow, I have never heard of that, I think, I will try this, because GTA: SA is one of the best games I've ever played. I have a friend and when I was talking with him about GTA series he said "Multiplayer in GTA was awesome", maybe this mod is very good too?!

Cheers Smile
Vladalf
This mod is very good. You can find all sorts of servers: Role Playing, Deathmatching, Races, Flying and many more. I allways play SA-MP.
spykE
Pretty sweet, I'm gonn have a look into it! Thanks for the link.
kicy
Looks awesome Multiplayer is one of the best things in games
dirkvb
I did'nt download the mod.
But I think they should also activate the "normal" 2-player mod in the pc version.

In the playstation version you can ad a second controller and you can play it with two.

Why didn't they did it also in the pc version, it's lot more fun and I don't have to mess with some complicated mods.
Sparda
I have a few of the Grand Theft Auto games and I never really tried this multiplayer deal here. I've seen this on my friends computer, but he said he couldn't figure out how to work the program. I'll take a look at this and maybe I can help my friend out with it.
FroHawK
hey, this is a great idea. My friends and i were wondering what it would be like if GTA went online. Mass chaos were the terms used hah
killer911pt
i have to get this game and mod!!!!!
D1aMoNd_
its a great game but lags alot
Lukero
Were you referring to GTA: SA or it lags a lot when you play online?
If you were referring to GTA:SA, then it's your computer's problem.
If you were referring to the game lagging when you play online, then it's your internet's problem. Choose a server with a lower ping.
D1aMoNd_
I think its My Computer
nitros
My Computer cant Run Grand Thedt Auto San Andrea's unfortunately so i just play it on sony playstation 2 its a really good game thats of course if you dont use cheats
Insanity
I heard that the mod is super laggy, but it sounds pretty awesome.