FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RMB Arcade

DanielXP
RMB Arcade.

For games. Flash and director.

Currently 64 games and climbing!

Signup now at...

http://rmb-arcade.com/
Sparky07
Very nice site, like the layout, nice and simple and a nice array of games
DanielXP
Thanks, Now on 91 active games. Releasing about 10 a day.
Hunterseaker
yeah it looks nice and simple indeed, I always like that.
Tho you might can do a little bit more with the header. maybe adding some game figures in it or something like that. I like the simplicity tho the header is a bit to empty I think...
DanielXP
If some one could make a new header image I would like that.

Im no good at making them Sad
the6thfactor
Simple, but to the point: a resource for games. Great stuff, has been keeping me busy Smile
DanielXP
hehe.

I thought all the sites that make the games.

Why not make a site with all there games and have a big collection all on one site!?!
Insanity
I like the layout, but it seems kinda bland. Maybe more pictures and images will spice it up. Also, your thumbnails looks a bit grainy (some of them), otherwise nice job on the layout.
DanielXP
Insanity wrote:
I like the layout, but it seems kinda bland. Maybe more pictures and images will spice it up. Also, your thumbnails looks a bit grainy (some of them), otherwise nice job on the layout.

More pictures more bandwidth (for me and the visitors). The site already has loads of big swf files what use a lot of bandwidth. Used 30% in just one day.

Image rich sites are not always that good.

And the reason for the grainy-ness is because them ones are saved smaller and as a jpeg and then the server changes the file type and makes them bigger.
newso
Very very nice layout. I really like it. Clean and simple. Doesnt look bad. Very well presented. Great use of graphics, texts colors and so on. Keep up the great work.
regards
I love you site much, but it has to be improved by adding more games. Besides, the cursor icon seems odd to me, but you had put your Adsense quite prefectly, good job!

Wink Regards
DanielXP
regards wrote:
I love you site much, but it has to be improved by adding more games. Besides, the cursor icon seems odd to me, but you had put your Adsense quite prefectly, good job!

Wink Regards

New games daily. What do you mean about the cursor?
vonboy
to save on bandwidth, you just just show like 5 of the best games on the frontpage.
regards
vonboy wrote:
to save on bandwidth, you just just show like 5 of the best games on the frontpage.
Right. This is a problem, which don't attract the visitors much.
mjohnson
Very good,what the meaning of RMB?I think it is not Chinese Money RMB according to your website.
DanielXP
3 random letters that came into my mind.

More games added soon. just back from holiday.
DanielXP
Added funny pictures section, check it out!

Also you can now add your own funny pictures!
IllusionSoftware
Very nice site. Easy to find my way around. I really love playing Territory Wars.
salman_500
very nice.. the layout is nice and sleek... but yea a better header would bring up the whole thing. i'll try if i get time.. dont expect it though :p

very nice site. lots of content !
Keep up the good work !
DanielXP
IllusionSoftware wrote:
Very nice site. Easy to find my way around. I really love playing Territory Wars.

Thanks i love that game as well lol!

salman_500 wrote:
very nice.. the layout is nice and sleek... but yea a better header would bring up the whole thing. i'll try if i get time.. dont expect it though :p

very nice site. lots of content !
Keep up the good work !

Thanks, What header are you talkin about?
DanielXP
We now have 310 games.

I have not been adding many recently as i have college as well as 2 jobs.

If any one could help by adding a couple of games a day that would be great.

(We have listed games in our database what i have already gained permission to use)

Thanks

Dan