FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Farcry

askurmum
Personally i love this game, it is a bit easy though.

On xbox 360 the online play isnt great but is satisfactory.

However, there is no-one on live any more. If you want a game against me feel free to add me as a friend (on live) my gamertag is Shaneyp15.

I havn't played it on PC but i now know it is free to download athttp://uk.gamespot.com/pc/action/farcry/download_6178092.html?sid=6178092&page=1&part=rss&subj=6178092 or at http://www.fileplanet.com/180410/180000/fileinfo/Far-Cry-Full-Game-%5BFree-Game---Ad-Supported%5D

I hope you enjoy this game as much as I have.

Feel free to post your favourite maps, weapon sets, style of play and match type.
mynameis
I love farcry games! and now Its a must have for any PC Gamer.

Anyone want a pro match with me and my m8s on xbox live add my gamertag:

Gamertag:
Smithy1158

The Map editor included with Farcry since the start has made it possible for some great user-maps and it is altogether very easy to use and create maps. I think my favorite user map is a sort of cage fighting style map which i saw many people use not long ago ( basically a map enclosed in a small cage full of long range weapons and explosives.)
PseudoKnight
If I'm not mistaken, the free version of Farcry does not offer multiplayer. Farcry is pretty cheap though and it's also available in full on Gametap.
Yjaxygames
It's a great game I played it since it's free and I love it. Great game. But I do'nt like the weird monsters as much as shooting against real people.
askurmum
Yjaxygames wrote:
It's a great game I played it since it's free and I love it. Great game. But I do'nt like the weird monsters as much as shooting against real people.

Yes, i prefer instincts mode also
marrs
This is far the BEST FPS I have played its Hard,its really hard,realistic and you get the feeling you arn`t just walking down a set road you can actually explore the complete island.Amazing sound,shadow effects and graphical beauty at its best and now you can explore it for nothing!The graphical engine is nothing like you seen before I think personally its as good if not better than the half life 2 engine.

Go forth and download,its 2.7GB but these days we all have broadband,right?

The best news Ive heard ALL day..
askurmum
Yes, although I have to disagree it isn't hard. It is a matter of perseverance and cleverness. Still an amazing game especially for free now.
lethaltriad
Nice game I enjoyed back then, didnt get to finish it though but looking forward to a sequel to this series if they ever have one.
Yjaxygames
lethaltriad wrote:
Nice game I enjoyed back then, didnt get to finish it though but looking forward to a sequel to this series if they ever have one.

The sequel will come. Then you play in Africa. Good choice. They will surprise us again with great landscapes.
askurmum
Yes in Africa would be immense. The savanna hiding amongst bushes etc perhaps the possibility of being attacked by wild creatures or having to hunt for health would be a great addition.

Whatever they decide to do I'm very confident that it will be as good as the last.
mynameis
lol u should see the new trailer for FC2 altough I personally perfer the tropics...
Packfan104L4
I definately still enjoy Farcry, since my computer can actually still run it on full detail :p
askurmum
Lol thats the great thing about FC you dont need high specs to run it so looads of people can enjoy it.
Packfan104L4
askurmum wrote:
Lol thats the great thing about FC you dont need high specs to run it so looads of people can enjoy it.

Plus my computer is about 6 years old. :p

LAME ON ME!
jackill
Sadly, but Far Cry is no longer possible to free download. See here: http://www.gamershell.com/download_20867.shtml
marrs
All good things must come to an end: