FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

eeeem bondings i lost my pasword and my home email changed

memberpacslim
eeeem bondings i lost my pasword and my home email changed!?
can u send me a password reset or my pasword to my new email account because my old isnt anymore in use this is pacslim@hotmail.com Wink ty
tidruG
I need to verify it's really you.
Can you login to your hosting account, at least?
soulery
Yeah, you should verify it, because I've had people ask to reset their password to <email> on some of my forums, and then they use that account to spam and stuff.
memberpacslim
u can retify its me by looking on my website that i hosted with u here also u can see i didnt accesed my account past time, also the email with it that is pacslim@home is not excisting anymore ! pacslim@hotmail.com is another email me the owner pacslim used plz can i get a new password to login my pacslim account here or and my email changed it was pacslim@home.nl change it plz to pacslim@hotmail.com ask me anything to further retify its me robin simon aka pacslim aka simon !
plz i need to acces makaveliliveson(.com)
memberpacslim
em i reading also this forum saw after me lotta people were locked out after email change i think its last i did when i was temporarely back online i did post then also a heap of messages on forums to get it reactivated now im also locked out didnt recieved new email because like above i said i think is still on old could be i changed it allready dunno why i cant login old pasword was bbkiller or badboykiller ive treid didnt worked resend the passw i treid after it plz help me and sorry for the double post frihost peeps sorry dat ik niks anders weet om me te verifeien kan misschien proberen of ik op makaveliliveson een poost als head admin zet als ik dat pasword nog weet? Rolling Eyes
Bondings
Als je een post kan plaatsen als head admin, zou dat voldoende zijn.
Bondings
Oh wacht, het ip adres van je eerste post komt ongeveer overeen met dat van je account. Ik heb het email adres veranderd. Je zou nu de paswoord reset dinges kunnen gebruiken.
pacslim
rt bondings je bent de best als altijd im back maare raar moest eigenlijk op een newe ip zitten want heb nu tele2 als provider die athome was knudde maare thank u bondings u best as allways u make frihost shine Wink Arrow
Bondings
pacslim wrote:
rt bondings je bent de best als altijd im back maare raar moest eigenlijk op een newe ip zitten want heb nu tele2 als provider die athome was knudde maare thank u bondings u best as allways u make frihost shine Wink Arrow

De post van 9 september had nog de oude ip.