FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SEXIEST female in your eye

Rate Britney spears [01- best 5-worst]
16%
 16%  [ 11 ]
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
24%
 24%  [ 16 ]
18%
 18%  [ 12 ]
32%
 32%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 65

hellrahul
Post the images of the sexy gals/women you like most.

I like britney spears.
here r a few pics Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Code:
after some reply I thought People Can't understand the topic .
Here you can post.Images of sexy women in your eyes.
Its not specificly for britney spears.

[REMOVED & WARNED] - n0obie4life

Code:
[size=18][u][b][color=red][REMOVED & WARNED] - n0obie4life[/color][/b][/u][/size]
->>>> What is this[/quote]
coolpages
she is ok... rate her 3 or maybe 4
MistaKiula
Have you seen her without makeup? lol.. that's the truth..
HunnyBaby
haha without makeup is pretty raw... but j-lo without makeup used to be nasty shes fixed it alot lately... but the hottest female in show biz for me has to be Ciara just because all that dancing she can do... have u saw her on the Ciara Oh video behind luda on top of that car..... OMG thats just... well AMAZING what she does to that car.
budazz
3 because she is pregnant but still pretty Very Happy
Mona
Yeah shes okay shes not pretty, sexy yes, but not pretty, those are 2 diffrent things in my eyes.
babumuchhala
The topic title is really misleading.i came to this topic bcos i thought it was a topic to vote between beutiful women. And as for shes not the sexiest women, by any standards.

But here u are just asking us to rate the photos of briteny in which u put a couple of semi-nude phots

Change the topic title to: Which is Briteny Spears best
ThisOverload
Britney is official white trash, hah.
Dimaod
After 5 operations and with make up she is goood Laughing
I want to see her in the morning after her sleeping Wink
hellrahul
babumuchhala wrote:
The topic title is really misleading.i came to this topic bcos i thought it was a topic to vote between beutiful women. And as for shes not the sexiest women, by any standards.

But here u are just asking us to rate the photos of briteny in which u put a couple of semi-nude phots

Change the topic title to: Which is Briteny Spears best

Hey ! This topic does not conentrate in Britney.
I said the sexiest women in your eyes.
In my eyes it is britney. You post whatever women you think is best. Surprised
Helios
How old is she? I think we lost the count.. Laughing
shr3dd
This is pathetic. F**king drooling over britney spears' fake a**. She's a w****, w****'s arent sexy, pretty, or even hot. She sucks c**k for a living and shakes her a** to keep cash flowing. She gets pregnant to get publicity (which is really shallow) and people still think shes something special. SHES A W**** she gets tossed around like its a game of hot-potato. shes nothing but a c**k glove for anyone who wants her. even if she wasnt a wh*re she still isnt that good looking. go find a chick who you can meet in person who doesnt look like shes always choking on cum.
yagami
OMG!! Too much Britney for my eyes! glglgl (collapsed) Rolling Eyes
shr3dd
wow, i didnt know i couldnt speak freely like that, i dont mind being censored by frihost because this is frihost's forum, but couldnt yall leave the first letter uncensored? I mean just to keep my thoughts uncensored and the words the only thing censored
Helios
I think that we can get your point even without the censore.
Bondings
shr3dd wrote:
wow, i didnt know i couldnt speak freely like that, i dont mind being censored by frihost because this is frihost's forum, but couldnt yall leave the first letter uncensored? I mean just to keep my thoughts uncensored and the words the only thing censored

Those words are now globally censored and it wouldn't be a good idea to leave the first letter. By the way, I'm sure that most people understand what you mean even with the "***". Wink
shr3dd
I understand, I have just seen some uncensored obscenities near the time of my controversial post and was cought off guard when my post was changed.
Bondings
shr3dd wrote:
I understand, I have just seen some uncensored obscenities near the time of my controversial post and was cought off guard when my post was changed.

If something is shocking you/uncensored obscenities (real), then please report it to me by pm. I can't guarantee that it will be removed, but at least I will look at it. Wink
budazz
i think for me angelina is sexy...but she is becoming oldies Very Happy
ali_napso
she is O.K
greekcovers
I dont like Britney at all,she is more sexy than beautifull.
SagMan
She is HOT!!
Alacarde
MistaKiula wrote:
Have you seen her without makeup? lol.. that's the truth...

Yes, I have, and now so can you...lol.
masterevil
i dont think she is beautiful... i voted 5
aytac
without makeup she is standart
Mona
i voted 5 now, cause i dont see whats so special about her.
YellowDemon
did you see the photos that the paparazi took of her.
without all the makeup and everything she is realy ugly
i rated 3
Tepelstreeltje
She's really sexy, but i preffer Angelina Jolie the most!
potzet
she is hot!!
twister
I love Britneyy,
very beatiful, Arrow
heavyx
This is what i call a real bitch Razz Razz Razz
Almo
I think she is very hot,
cristisandra
please turn off this post becouse I hate britney
pagaldivanna
u got some sexyyyyett femal in ur pic collaction........i hop u get some more Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mckenneth
OMG.. thats Britneyy... shes definietely HOT.... but w/o make up?... shes still ok
Shikimaru
The fourth pic looks like she's got a pole up her butt. I think she's pretty, but not really all that hot like most people make her out to be.
acolitos
she's fine! I give her a 4 Laughing
twisted
3 but damn her boobs grow shirink grow lol it is weird looking at herpics different size each time! lol But still cute!
SagMan
Have you seen her without makeup? lol.. that's the truth..
hayley
Since this is concerning who we find to be the sexiest female, I am going to have to go with Jessica Alba...

That is one attractive woman. This picture is from Sin City. The story is good. It is the best adaptation of a graphic novel I have yet to see. If you haven't seen it and are not into cinematography or graphic novels, Jessica Alba makes it worth seeing.
sergio_ykz
I hate 3 because the foam in the TOXIC clip...

If I view more I will hate better....

She is pretty....
abone
good pictures,thanks so much.
Kydha
ok... with the makeup... she is sexy or whateever you want her to be....

but without... OMG!!!!! she is ugly.... (no i'm not jalous.... but i know thousands and thousands of girlies that are A LOT more beautiful....

just look around you in streets... you'll be able to se REAL WOMEN ... and just think about the fact that they don't have PROFESSIONNAL makers for her....

and i really think that sh is a real bitch (sry about that but you can censor if necessary Embarassed ) i don't like her...

that's why i didn't vote to that...

i'd rather think about Monica Belluci ... she is, for me, a lot more beautiful... even w/o makeup :p
greekcovers
I like Angelina Jolie Laughing

Kydha
This woman is a real one Smile
daniwood
She is very beautiful and a catttttttt....
I like her to do some things, do you guess?
See you!!! Embarassed
Evil Homer
I don't really think britney is beautiful so i gave her a 3 Razz

I totaly agree with hayley, Jessica Alba is the sexiest woman alive! Very Happy
tingkagol
hayley wrote:
Since this is concerning who we find to be the sexiest female, I am going to have to go with Jessica Alba...

That is one attractive woman. This picture is from Sin City. The story is good. It is the best adaptation of a graphic novel I have yet to see. If you haven't seen it and are not into cinematography or graphic novels, Jessica Alba makes it worth seeing.

I have to agree with you. She has a really cute smile. Smile

I don't know about you people, but Portman still is number one on my list. She still looks stunning even when sporting a bald head.

Kydha
you should have warned me.... my bf was next to me when i opened the forum..... now there some saliva every where he goes...

tssssssssssssssss

well ... i have to say that Portman is a real cuty.... and even if i'm a girl i really like her

that's it ^^
xorcist
I dont even think she's fine there lots of other women that look finer then her. Lots of women have a better body and face then her but that's my opinion.
Kydha
sure... and gladly!!! Very Happy :p

(thank you ... those words comforted me.. )

kisses
yotga
I think that she is nice. But not the best.
n0obie4life
Closing this. It's called a Personal Pics gallery Very Happy.

-close-