FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

phpSheild?

Ratmaster
Is phpShield installed here? I tried installing PHPMotion and I got this error:
Code:
Warning: dl() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/ratmaste/domains/twistedrpg.frih.net/public_html/classes/config.php on line 2
PHP script /home/ratmaste/domains/twistedrpg.frih.net/public_html/classes/config.php is protected by phpSHIELD and requires the phpSHIELD loader phpshield.5.2.lin. The phpSHIELD loader has not been installed, or is not installed correctly. Please visit the phpSHIELD php encoder site to download required loader.
soulery
sorry but, What is phpSheild? I wouldn't know much because I'm a n00b when it comes to anything beyond html
swizzy
Quote:
protected by phpSHIELD and requires the phpSHIELD loader phpshield.5.2.lin. The phpSHIELD loader has not been installed, or is not installed correctly. Please visit the phpSHIELD php encoder site to download required loader.

i suppose phpshield is some sort of php source encoder/scrambler, the phpmotion code was encoded with this stuff... i also believe that the dl() function was used to obtain the loader or something similar...

Quote:
Warning: dl() has been disabled for security reasons

This may be disabled among the other php functions recently disabled on frihost
swizzy
i sort of solved your problem (even though i'm not a part pf the support team Crying or Very sad , who are supposed to be doing this Twisted Evil , but this is ok, i like giving support Idea)

1. download http://www.phpshield.com/loaders/phpshield.loaders.linux.zip
2. unzip, and ftp the phpshield.5.2.lin file to /classes/ folder
3. now try again

i have had no experience with either phpshield, or phpmotion, but this the solution according your error message (and yea, i did it with no help frm google Cool )