FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's your game source?

Yjaxygames
How do you get your game news? Do you visit websites, watch tv programs or read game magazines? I mainly get my games news from the internet. I prefer magazines more but I don't have the money to buy it every month. Sometimes I buy a magazine but the internet is also very easy.
silverGFX
I use the internet.

I visit Gamefaqs and Gamespot daily. I also subscribe to (I think) 5 different gaming newsletters. Not that im that much of a gamer, it just makes me feel good to get e-mails Cool

Another one is my friends. Usually they know whats coming out and stuff, so I dont really have to spend my time looking that much. They are just gaming beasts... im just a n00b...
Sparda
I use the internet to get information about new games or news about specific games. I use to get Game magazines, but I didn't really find anything good in them.
headie
I get magazines. Game Informer and Nintendo for the most part. I also get emails from them, as well as the occasional look on IGN.
m-productions
We already have a topic on this
amazingly enough named: What Sites Do You Get Your Gaming News From...
rheanna
I play poker at NoPayPoker look me up Manhater
djcaution
I prefer IGN over all others to keep up to date with my gaming needs Smile although I do find that they review a little tough sometimes..
Kelcey
I get gaming news from popular forums for the most part. Official sites such as IGN are great for confirmation of news. But I like to take some dips on rumors... so I visit blogs and forums for the most part. Sites like IGN and Gamespot are, like I said, to confirm news I read elsewhere now.
greatfire
I stare relentlessly at my monitor until it divulges the information I require.