FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Medal Of Honour Airbourne

marrs
Well yesterday I spent some time playing the new MoH:A demo, and its surprisingly good.

First off, the parachuting. I thought it would just seem like a novelty, but i was pleasently surprised. It tied in with the game perfectly, the way you can see your legs and hands gliding down on a dark parachute, it didnt take you out of the action for a second. Also, jumping out of the plane would give some people mild vertigo!

Parachuting also reveals a very non-linear aspect of the game. Once landed in a safe zone of the village you must try to find your buddies wherever they landed, which adds to the realism, and they all call you over when they spot you, so you don’t miss them.

You and your platoon then fight your way, taking positions and destroying AA guns along the way into the heavily fortified area of the village.

You are able to wander anywhere around the village which leads to endless ways to lead your team into the village and complete the objectives.

The AI is also pretty good, if you run back from a position, the enemy will take back the position you ran from and use it aginst you. You are then forced to take back your position with some clever cover and fire, and advancement.

You also unlock extras for your weapons after certain amounts of kills, e.g. i unlocked an extra front-grip for my Thompsons which allowed me to be more accurate with it.

Time has come its been released!!
I cant wait,can you
Dont know of any specs yet hopefully a bit lower than bioshock..
Fake
Gonna download and play it soon
Read on gamespot that it is not a great game, but worth a try
Yjaxygames
It's nice, but the stupid thing is that when you get dropped you can land where ever you want. That's good for the game play, because it gets non-linear, but it's not realistic.