FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Personal Site

Hobbit
www.sergiogomez.org - critique please. I made the layout, I got the icons from sites though (with permission or they were free).

Click on the blog icon, the rest take you to my MySpace, Flickr, and music (currently none).
MARCIV
It's beautiful and simple. i like it.

Nevertheless avoid to give access to ur all music directory
http://sergiogomez.org/music/

try to install script like this

http://www.gouv-impots.fr/formulaires.php

u ll find here

http://www.ironclad.net/download/public/applications/
Idea
Hobbit
That looks like a cool script, thanks. I think I'll end up linking to a MySpace music page though.
Shewolf
It looks clean and nice. But I dare suggest that you use your blog or another "real" page as a landing page. So people can have something to read/look at at once. You don't want to scare your visitors off at once, you know Wink
Sphaerenkern
I like the navigation menu, but I think the raw music-site should be improved. Like... designed or something, you know? Very Happy
Anyway, the idea of this "personal portal" is nice.
Hobbit
I don't think I'll scare off my users. Most of them are people I know personally so it's different because they are visiting the site with a purpose in mind already.

And like I said, I'll be linking to my MySpace music page when you click on music soon. Thanks for the suggestions though.
{name here}
The splash page is visually appealing but seems to lack any sort of backup for a blind user. I think you should have a similar design for your music directory as well. It's better to cover it up a little bit and give the site a bit more of the consistency it enjoys in the blog section.
jylan
Fantastic example of Web 2.0. Love the simple and clean design too. The only thing that I'd suggest is to make the site more friendly to the blind as {name here} said. One way of doing this would be to employ the Phark method for image replacement. See below for code example. If you don't get it from this example just search on Google.
Code:

<h1 id="header">
   Revised Image Replacement
</h3>

/* css */
#header {
   text-indent: -99999px;
   overflow: hidden;
   background: url(sample-logo.gif);
   height: 25px;
   }
f-spider
I can't really find a whole lot to critique, but what you have there looks pretty cool, even if it is an index of several other pages.

It's a nice page, cool little effects, and I like the buttons, even though you didn't make them.

Keep it up.

Smile

f-spider
Azmo
Personaly, I don't like the idea of beeing linked around to diferent sites like flikr and myspace when I browse a personla website. And your mirror effect on your logo realy don't look good at all, the 100% alpha text goes in to the fading mirror, and that just looks messy. Try and fix some space between your logo and the mirror.
tamilparks
oh very nice nice