FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Blak Team Skating website

BLAK
Blak Team Skating website www.blak-team.go.pl (polish skaters in UK)

Post your comments below please.
BLAK
Has anyone actually seen our website?
By the way, where can I get a cheap domain (co.uk for example)?
Jaan
Free domain names can be had from home.co.nr for example.

For domains, check bustaname.com or namecheap.com, those are my go to's.

Good luck peepz.

BTW really nice site, I love it. Only thing, remove the white bars underneath the youtube videos. the vids rock as well!

Keep it up.
the6thfactor
Really sweet site. I'm loving your simple setup you have, that logo really grabs your attention. Very nice Smile
BLAK
Thank you very much. I hope you really like our website. We are still adding bits and pieces so it will look better as we finish it off. Jaan I do not really know how to remove this white thing from video clips, because it's not coding's fault but YouTube's. Or maybe it's happening because I have resized the YouTube window so it fits into the website properly.

Thank you Jaan for those website links that you gave me... I hope we will have blakteam.com domain soon Smile

Keep viewing our website as we updating it every couple of days...

Peace!!!

www.Blak-Team.go.pl
BLAK
We have got our need update, so please visit our website and post a comment, either here or at the bottom of home page there is little button that moves you into our Guestbook. Thanks to all visitors.

Peace!
thewebkid
Awesome site, I love the layout of the page. It compliments the log very well. Also, great art and design for your team. Do you have one person designing the site or more?
BLAK
That's me who's doing all the designs, projects and videos for Blak Team... Smile
2008 will be very busy for me because I'm doing branding project as my final project in Graphic Design course in college so I will promote BLAK to get good grades and also I will do branding exhibition of BLAK TEAM and there will be t-shirts, jumpers, hats, posters, stickers, flyers etc... Razz
BLAK
Now you can also post a comment about our website in our brand new guest book which is now displayed at the top of the home page (button)

URL LINKS:

www.Blak-Team.go.pl - website
www.Blak-Videos.go.pl - YouTube channel
www.Blak-Book.go.pl - Guest Book

Have fun... Smile

Peace