FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

BrOken Hearted On my BirthDay!

vinx_18
Yes, indeed! I was broken up and busted on my special day. I can't believe it but it is happening. I have receive a text message that we are over with the reason that she's coming back with her boyfriend. Plus, almost everyone forgot that it was my birthday. But im still thankful that God gave me so much blessings through the years..
molif
wow dude, that hurts. sorry, but guess she is not worth it for you. move on and better girls will come.
vinx_18
molif wrote:
wow dude, that hurts. sorry, but guess she is not worth it for you. move on and better girls will come.

Thanks.. It really hurts... But I will b alright.. Someday..pain will fade away...
Genesiz
Best way to get over her is to get back into the playing field. Go out with your friends, forget about her and maybe find a new special someone.

Oh and did you enjoy your birthday anyway. Never let something get in the way of your enjoyment.
vinx_18
Genesiz wrote:
Best way to get over her is to get back into the playing field. Go out with your friends, forget about her and maybe find a new special someone.

Oh and did you enjoy your birthday anyway. Never let something get in the way of your enjoyment.

Crying or Very sad I have not enjoyed my birthday. The special day turns into bad mood day. But I'm struggling to cope up each day. I let myself busy for some other stuff.
Sarcas
I pretty much had the same, except my birthday was the last day we really were together, after that she just dumped me for another.
But there are more fish in the sea - do stuff that keeps you occupied to stop thinking about her, get drunk or whatever and it should eventually fade
Genesiz
vinx_18 wrote:
Crying or Very sad I have not enjoyed my birthday. The special day turns into bad mood day. But I'm struggling to cope up each day. I let myself busy for some other stuff.

Bad luck. But you can't let one person ruin the rest of your life. Keep busy and soon you will forget about her.

Sarcas wrote:
But there are more fish in the sea - do stuff that keeps you occupied to stop thinking about her, get drunk or whatever and it should eventually fade

Such a cliche but so true. Bad luck to you too man.
vinx_18
Bad luck to me. But I'm thankful for such forums as this coz it also helps me get the pain easier. When we write stuff or open up our inner feeling, the pain inside gets away easier. Thanks a lot everyone for listening and for replying.
molif
yeah, usually people in such forums would be more understanding..
aningbo
good luck to u anyways buddy. hope u find a better girl... i'm looking up for another as well... my previous one left me without a word!
cavey
Dumping someone on their birthay? SMS?? I really feel sorry for the guys that will be her boyfriends in the future! I know it hurts now - you still have feelings for her, and probably have trouble believing that this person wasn't the kind of person you thought she were. Hopefully, you soon will be glad that you found out, and next time can find a nice girl who respect other people, and treats you the way you diserve! Hope your heart will heal fast!
Sadow
Be glad you weren't married yet, still the pain remains. I guess time will have to kill this dude. Smile
tingkagol
It's kind of funny, but it didn't really happen on my birthday exactly, around THAT time i would say. Ironic to this thread, I broke up with my girlfriend. And it was the hardest decision to make.

I'm really messed up right now.
molif
tingkagol wrote:
It's kind of funny, but it didn't really happen on my birthday exactly, around THAT time i would say. Ironic to this thread, I broke up with my girlfriend. And it was the hardest decision to make.

I'm really messed up right now.

sorry to you as well.. breaking up is hard to do..
tingkagol
Thanks molif.

I'm at a point where I'm painstakingly wondering if I've made the right choice or the worst decision of my life.

Oh well, something definitely ITCHED. and I scratched.
wise
You should get moving dude. And i am sorry. I had such experience in teh past
frih
dont worry friend. see god has created someone for everyone. you will get her whenever your times comes. stop thinking too much about it.
lets enjoy
hav a nice day!!

regards
abhi Laughing
hunnyhiteshseth
vinx_18 wrote:
Yes, indeed! I was broken up and busted on my special day. I can't believe it but it is happening. I have receive a text message that we are over with the reason that she's coming back with her boyfriend. Plus, almost everyone forgot that it was my birthday. But im still thankful that God gave me so much blessings through the years..

Hey man look at the brighter side. A lost girlfriend is better than a cheating girlfriend who is with you sometimes & with someone else at other times. May be because of your birthday you were saved from a cheating girlfriend!
supjapscrapper
wow maan. that's very very rude, I guess shes was never serious about it, I just hope you get over her and find yourself anothre very nice lookin philippin girl Very Happy
aniston
it's so sad man.I feel your pain, but it's ok maybe she isn't to be your girl afterall.
noone can really deal with the pain at firstbut you'll grow believe, we all do.
enjoy yourself and get a lady to call your own you justhave to keep trying until you getthe right lady for you.