FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New flavor of mountain dew

zichlone
Whats everyones opinion on the new flavor of mountain dew called GAme fuel?? i had it today i would say the taste is odd at most.
HDirtwater
Seeing as I've always thought that MD tastes like urine, I doubt I'm gonna like any new flavor... Confused
m-productions
Yeah ive tried it.. usually I know moths before hand when a new flavor is going to come out with that stuff (cant get enough) but this time..when I first heard about it... I thought it was just some stupid halo 3 ad on the can...and nothing more, thus, I didnt buy something as dumb as that... But Someone else ended up buying a case of them...and to much surprise it was a new flavor.. Its rather good!! It seems to be a mix of Code red, and Baja blast flavors...

1000th post.. OH YEAH!
ocalhoun
HDirtwater wrote:
Seeing as I've always thought that MD tastes like urine, I doubt I'm gonna like any new flavor... Confused

It makes one wonder... How do you know what urine tastes like in order to make the comparison?
sabe
m-productions wrote:
Yeah ive tried it.. usually I know moths before hand when a new flavor is going to come out with that stuff (cant get enough) but this time..when I first heard about it... I thought it was just some stupid halo 3 ad on the can...and nothing more, thus, I didnt buy something as dumb as that... But Someone else ended up buying a case of them...and to much surprise it was a new flavor.. Its rather good!! It seems to be a mix of Code red, and Baja blast flavors...

1000th post.. OH YEAH!

I must admit it looks like urine, if urine were florescent. I do like code red and if they have a diet version I will have to try it.

How do you get to 1000 posts? I just don't have the time or the energy to post all that much. As you can tell from my points I barely have the time & energy to stay alive in this forum.
a.Bird
I haven't tried it but I really don't drink soda anymore. Game fuel sounds like such a typical name for a soda flavor. It almost seems like the product design board is getting absolutely desperate these days. I mean, if it's called game fuel after all, it's obviously going to magically enhance your life. Razz
Soulfire
Bah! Since my dad left Pepsi, I haven't been able to get a hold of all these new flavors a couple months in advance like I used to.

I am not a huge MD fan, but I'm sure I'll at least give this one a try!
standready
There is only one Mountain Dew!
_AVG_
Yeah, I haven't heard of a new flavour at all. I always keep my distance from mountain dew though .... THE COLOUR being the reason. LOL Wink
jharsika
sabe wrote:
m-productions wrote:

1000th post.. OH YEAH!

I must admit it looks like urine, if urine were florescent. I do like code red and if they have a diet version I will have to try it.

How do you get to 1000 posts? I just don't have the time or the energy to post all that much. As you can tell from my points I barely have the time & energy to stay alive in this forum.

Is the myth about mountain dew killing sperm true? ....Anyways Mountain Dew is among my least favorite pops.

How do you get to the statues of addicted frihoster? I've never seen that before....
Srs2388
hmm it isn't too bad... i like it but then again i drink any pop...
m-productions
jharsika wrote:
sabe wrote:
m-productions wrote:

1000th post.. OH YEAH!

Is the myth about mountain dew killing sperm true? ....Anyways Mountain Dew is among my least favorite pops.

How do you get to the statues of addicted frihoster? I've never seen that before....

You get it by getting 1000+ posts.

and that is true.. the coloring they use for MD does in fact kill sperm.. but in very little ammounts.. you would have to drink massive... MASSIVE ammounts to kill enough to make any notice (acully I think the body would make them faster than the drink could kill them all off) so I dought you would ever notice.
Tatsumaru
Yuck. Water wins anyway, I dislike flavored beverages.
gibbo
iv never had the chance to try it as i live in england and i dont think its sold here at all but iv heard quite a few bad things about it
soulery
I like most mountain dew products (except diet!), I think Ill go drink it
Zombie
I've tried that flavor, and I dont care much for it, except it has 70-somethings of caffeine. I use it for staying up late playing runescape... errr.... yeah. And Halo!
russel26
i dont like mountain dew it taste food coloring.. and look alike urine...LOL Mad
theem
Don't Drink it !!!

but they make kool ads ... datz 4 sure.. Arrow
Davidgr1200
Must admit I've never heard of Mountain Dew. From the replies I guess it's some sort of flavoured water. reminds me of Coca Cola's attempt to sell bottled tap water in England. Why people will pay through the nose for water which they can get almost free from a tap is beyond me. I can udnerstand doing that in third world countries where the water supply is suspect, but not in Western Europe or USA - or is the water bad in USA?
m-productions
YOUR INSANE, FLAVERED WATER?! get out of this thread, you insult this drink! its made by pepsi, its a soda!
charisco
ocalhoun wrote:
HDirtwater wrote:

It makes one wonder... How do you know what urine tastes like in order to make the comparison?

ROTFL I was wondering the same thing myself!!
hofodomo01
GAYme fuel sounds like. We loved the original dewey green >_< it's marketing gone to waste lol.