FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Too much reality shows in TV

bukaida
I usually donot get much time to watch the television(although I like to watch it verymuch).Whenever I switch to any channel, most of the time I see some kind of reality show is going over there.Either they are picking up the talented singers/dancers from some so called competition, or showing the celebraties living one or two monthes, away from the city crowed etc etc. All these shows insists the common viewer to send sms(at their own cost obviously) to select the candidates who will stay on the show.Initialy it was interesting but at later time I came to know some interesting facts. Some of them are--All the quarrels, joy, cry ,laughter are pre-planned and written by a good script writer Surprised .Each sms costs 7 bucks(in INDIA) among which 3 bucks goes as profit to the hosting company etc etc. Now these programs are making people like me sick who are not a frequent observer of TV. Are they really running short of good stories and scripts?
Fake
One thing I have never done is send an sms to vote.
That is why I like the internet, get waht you want from it, shows with no ads, and turn on the telly for NEWS only Very Happy
Coclus
Yes, TV is in bad shape nowadays..