FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


How to Predict a Girl's thinking??





cvkien
most of my friends are girls, i believe this is because the girl populations are more than guy. but something i can't understand is what actually a girl wants? why their thinking is so hard to predict?? like my girl friend. she use to treat me very good. but then after 1 year, she treat me worst. but after that, she treat me good again. i feel so hard to understand her... can't really understand what she want... girls out there?? what actually are you thinking?? do you have any suggestion on how to understand girl??
Dalv87
cvkien wrote:
can't really understand what she want...

Have you tried, I don't know, asking her?
urbanbuddha
Communication is key. It's impossible to to generalize girls all into one category. All women are individuals who have their own thoughts and feelings that are usually based on situations and circumstances as well as personal upbringing. Thus you cann't "predict" or "understand" based on generalization. If you want to understand what she wants or feels, talk to her.
ftv_flung
urbanbuddha wrote:
Communication is key.


This is soooo important if you ever want to understand how people think. Communication is the 'link'.

I have lots of girl friends. Two of my best friends are girls and I can talk to them about literally anything and I really like that. If you talk to your girlfriend, you'll notice things she doesn't like talking about, things that make her happy etc. And she should do the same for you.

"It's a two way street"
molif
tell me about it.. i can't understand her sometimes.

try reading "men are from mars, women are from venus"
xkobram
molif wrote:

try reading "men are from mars, women are from venus"


Yeah, right suggestion. There are many books written about men/women differences. Try reading some.

I think its mostly matter of experience. Of number of hours spent with communication.
FroHawK
well when im trying to read a girl, i listen to their voice and look into there eyes you can tell a lot, how they talk or the look they have in there eyes. again the best way is to just ask "hey is there something the matter?"
supjapscrapper
oh maaa ... Are you serious about your question?? I guess that one of the first discoveries that the human kind made was the certainty about the non-understandability and unpredictability of the feminine genre... Guys are guys because they are not as unstable as girls when it comes to feelings, so they shouldn't care a lot really about the sudden changes and unexplainable behavior of women... you should read "Men are from Mars, Women are from venus", the "classical" book to understand the differences between our two kinds that is accessible to almost everybody and not as dumb as they say really! Moreover a man has to make a situation clear when he has to, if the behavior of a woman becomes dangerous for the relationship then a man has to confront her and find out what the problems really are.
Tom7
urbanbuddha wrote:
All women are individuals who have their own thoughts and feelings


WHAT?!


just joking, lol.
molif
my moral is.. just love a girl, don't need to understand her.. Laughing
frozenhead
What a girl wants? A true love, that's all. To think that they have this mood swings for most of the time. Being a girl is really just like that, hard to understand but lovable. Wink
Flarkis
I would say that it is impossible to ever understand a girl completely. If you are ever lucky enough you will be able to understand what your girlfriend is thinking once in a while. But anyone who understands there girlfriend 100% of the time would probably get bored with relationships.

P.S. back from china and here to bestow my Buddhist logic

Markus
Menchi
I've been married awhile and I still don't understand my wife.

I've learned not to even try to understand the workings of a woman's mind.
Just when I've thought that I understand her completely, she throws a few more
wrenches into the mix.

All I can do is love her unconditionally, keep her up to date on what I'm doing, remember all the house rules she has for me (*sighs* forgot to put the toilet seat down again), say Yes dear when she asks for something, grovel at her feet and say Im sorry when I've forgotten something or done something wrong.

My life isn't that great, but besides all her rules and such, being with her is pure heaven. Very Happy
brilliantbeauty
I'm a girl and Menchi has got it spot on. (Your wife has trained you well, I see. Or she's just a very lucky woman.) I'm a girl and we stopped thinking men would understand us when we hit 10.

So basically, just try to do what she tells you, love her even if she is being a PMSing disaster (since seriously, we can't help it. Go talk to our hormones), and if something is wrong, try to figure out what it is. A lot of times what we think is an obvious hint is totally lost on males. *shrug*

Just admit you don't get it rather than run the danger of misterperating the signals completely. There's no way to really understand the opposite sex, I don't think, unless you're like the guy in what women want. Razz

Otherwise, just try to read body language, high school and middle school teach you how to be quite passive-agressive.
mike_phi
ya as allot of the replies have already pointed out, communicate, one thing I have learned allot from girls is they love to talk about how they feel and this is a good way to find out ther opinions on certain things especially your girlfreind if she suddenly treats you a bit nasty just take the time to find out what it is thats bugging her in most casses she will actually tell you ; )

cheers
cvkien
i had a lot of girl type friends too and i can easily understand what they thinking and i can feel them but i cannot do the same thing to my girl friend. she is different with others, i can understand others so easily but not her... maybe she is from venus... lol...
bhioux
The way you treat your girls friends is actually different from how you threat other female friends.

....I once had a female friend that we talk about everything together, but the day I asked her out... she started behaving funny.... and then it became very difficult to talk to her about simple things.

The truth is that girls have have deeper minds than we guys do, so when we brood on the surface, they are deeply considering issues.

Personally, I think guys have some learning to do from them!
hunnyhiteshseth
cvkien wrote:
most of my friends are girls, i believe this is because the girl populations are more than guy. but something i can't understand is what actually a girl wants? why their thinking is so hard to predict?? like my girl friend. she use to treat me very good. but then after 1 year, she treat me worst. but after that, she treat me good again. i feel so hard to understand her... can't really understand what she want... girls out there?? what actually are you thinking?? do you have any suggestion on how to understand girl??


The day when men could understand even one woman, then that day earth will become paradise!
Its not just possible, no amount of reading books will help, no budhism from help will help.

Just accept this fact & move on!
Sadow
cvkien wrote:
most of my friends are girls, i believe this is because the girl populations are more than guy. but something i can't understand is what actually a girl wants? why their thinking is so hard to predict?? like my girl friend. she use to treat me very good. but then after 1 year, she treat me worst. but after that, she treat me good again. i feel so hard to understand her... can't really understand what she want... girls out there?? what actually are you thinking?? do you have any suggestion on how to understand girl??


To predict what a girl is thinking will never be possible of course, but maybe you can try to get to know them better. This might be helpfull to predict behaviour. Smile
tingkagol
cvkien wrote:
most of my friends are girls, i believe this is because the girl populations are more than guy. but something i can't understand is what actually a girl wants? why their thinking is so hard to predict?? like my girl friend. she use to treat me very good. but then after 1 year, she treat me worst. but after that, she treat me good again. i feel so hard to understand her... can't really understand what she want... girls out there?? what actually are you thinking?? do you have any suggestion on how to understand girl??

Laughing That's the guy's job. Girls are pretty vocal if you ask them. Guys usually shut their mouths when you ask them something. So, yeah, it's much harder to decipher a guy's thoughts than a girl's.
RubySlasher
Get a robot instead. They're much more reliable.
cavey
No girls are alike, and you can never predict what she thinks. It would be very boring too. As others have suggested, you could ask her if there is something you do not understand.

It would help though, to find a girl more like you. Preferrable a girl that do not treat you bad.
wise
Well, it is all about proper communication. By studying the girls and feeling part of what is going on, we can always predict what is next.
iellie
girls minds are so critical, i guess.

if you are a guy its really hard to understands girls. nwei, the secret with it is as a guy, u need to be more sensitive gurls really hate the feeling to be ignored.
iyepes
The key is, don't try to predict how it'll be. Ask everything you need to be clarified. If she refuses to explain it, tell her you are confused, for her behavior, and, if it's necesary, tell her you are, hurt, sad, disappointed or any other feeling you are developing because of her behavior. It's not about blaming her for you feelings, it's making her aware about the responses that her behavior are causing in you.

As someone told before, clear communication is the key.

Guessing is a good way to fail understanding someone else's reactions, feelings and intentions.
queenbee1986
You don't have to predict. You listen and ask questions. If you ask enough questions you get the answer you're looking for. If things don't add up then it's possible they're lying or confused. One of the biggest miss conceptions is that you have to read between the lines and you don't. Ask what you what to know. Some of the smartest people in the world are smart because they ask questions. This not only pertains to relationships but life itself.
frozenhead
Oh, and to add up to what I already posted, a lot of patience. That's really far more important for building a relationship with them. Wink
Da Rossa
cvkien wrote:
most of my friends are girls, i believe this is because the girl populations are more than guy. but something i can't understand is what actually a girl wants? why their thinking is so hard to predict?? like my girl friend. she use to treat me very good. but then after 1 year, she treat me worst. but after that, she treat me good again. i feel so hard to understand her... can't really understand what she want... girls out there?? what actually are you thinking?? do you have any suggestion on how to understand girl??


At first, this is too much to ask. Their imagination is very fertile, and they can be tihnking things that you wouldn't imagine if they didn't tell you. There is no recipe for this; your experience will make your 'feeling' more accurate.
LimpFish
the more I get to know my girlfriend, the more it feels like I will never really understand her... I used to think it was all exaggerated that women are weird and hard to understand, but BOY was I wrong! I wonder if girls even understand themselves? or why they sometimes act the way they do?
dth_s4t4n1st
tell her to tell u what she is thinkin at times and after awhile u will kinda get a general idea....also watch her body language and what she sais..that also kinda tells what she is thinking
Da Rossa
Quote:

the more I get to know my girlfriend, the more it feels like I will never really understand her... I used to think it was all exaggerated that women are weird and hard to understand, but BOY was I wrong! I wonder if girls even understand themselves? or why they sometimes act the way they do?
This is becaue you're fond of her and your emotions obfuscate the rationality. They are understandable AND unundestandable. If they understand themselves? Partially. They're not exactly complicated, they're confused.
tennispro9911
Girls are fricken confusing but most of their actions can be understood, if not predicted. They are human just like us and while they sometimes think a lil differently, they want usually similar things just usually have different ways of getting them. They are really confusing at times though but so are guys.
Da Rossa
tennispro9911 wrote:
Girls are fricken confusing but most of their actions can be understood, if not predicted. They are human just like us and while they sometimes think a lil differently, they want usually similar things just usually have different ways of getting them. They are really confusing at times though but so are guys.


Good point.
The-Nisk
cvkien wrote:
most of my friends are girls, i believe this is because the girl populations are more than guy. but something i can't understand is what actually a girl wants? why their thinking is so hard to predict?? like my girl friend. she use to treat me very good. but then after 1 year, she treat me worst. but after that, she treat me good again. i feel so hard to understand her... can't really understand what she want... girls out there?? what actually are you thinking?? do you have any suggestion on how to understand girl??


the simple answer would be they don't know themselves. so they want everything.
LeatherRose
exactly what every one else is saying. just talk to her, find out what is wrong and fix the problem. kind of like a car...if the car is making noises and acting up..somthing is wrong and it needs to be fixed. waiting around and not looking at the problem will make it the issue worse.
Da Rossa
Hey man, I`m sorry to disagree but.. . I don`t think you can compare a woman`s behaviour with a car. A car is mechanical and it`s functionality is guided by logic, but the womens` brains and hearts are guided by some more complicated masters. The linear logic is not always applicable when you`re analysing a girl`s reactions.
Aleksandroz
cvkien wrote:
Do you have any suggestion on how to understand girl??


Simple - you don't !
Maybe it isn’t the point to understand a girl, but to deal with her.
I think they use different mechanisms to bring choices, then us, and it can be very confusing to us.
On one moment you will thing that you understand her – but you will be probably wrong.
ssthanapati
frozenhead wrote:
What a girl wants? A true love, that's all. To think that they have this mood swings for most of the time. Being a girl is really just like that, hard to understand but lovable. Wink


True Love???

U cant generalize that... Varies from girl to grl.

My first love wasent successful.. I loved her truly... But one day she comes up to me and tells this cant go anymore... but everything became normal again. Few months later she again comes up to me and says I know that u love me a lot but this cant continue anymore. Its really getting difficult for me to bear that u don't like rock music... And i went like WTF!!!!! Shocked

Can give u a lot more such instances I have seen or heard of in case of my friends and acquaintances

Coming to the point about understanding girls.... Simply dont even try... Thats what i have been doing... And life has been great since.

And if that makes u feel that u r gonna repel girls because of that then you are wrong. I do it and am pretty successful with grls.

wen things get tuff just ignore them. They will themselves come upto u to tell it clearly if u dont make an attempt to understand them. But if they come make sure u listen 2 them patiently about what they have 2 say. Thats d key
sopetite
Surprised

I'm a girl and I dont understand myself.
Twisted Evil
furtasacra
Dalv87 wrote:
cvkien wrote:
can't really understand what she want...

Have you tried, I don't know, asking her?


Once again, the simplest solution is best. Just ask. Most women are just DYING to have a man ask what they think. I know, because I am a woman. Of course, men usually don't really want to hear the answer, or somehow manage to misunderstand it, but it's nice when they ask.

Part of the communication gap is the way men and women approach things. Generally, women analyze and empathize, and men look at everything as a problem to be fixed. This obviously is going to lead to some misunderstandings. For example:

Woman: My boss was being a rude jerk to me for no apparent reason today.
Man: Want me to go kick his ass?
Woman: No! It's not that simple!
Man: Then why are you bothering me with this?

The woman sees a complex situation involving deadlines, inter-office personality conflicts, malfunctioning computers, and the fact that nobody cleaned out the break room fridge for a week. She wants to talk about all of the possible reasons the boss was being a jerk, and how to defuse similar situations in the future.

The man sees a simple problem. Boss was jerk to my woman. Kick jerk's butt. Problem solved.

Of course, now I'M oversimplifying, but I'm not entirely wrong. Men like to charge in and DO something immediately, and women tend to try to talk it out and get other viewpoints before they act. End result: men think women dither around yakking instead of getting things done, and women think men are crass, impulsive morons. Everybody is partially right. Therefore, with my tongue firmly lodged in my cheek, I offer this rule of thumb to keep in mind when dealing with the opposite sex - Women are crazy and men are stupid. Rolling Eyes
elkie22
i dont think its just boys that cant understand girls because i cant understand by boyfriend. hes really nice for about a week then he ignores me for 3 days then he's really nice for a month then he doesnt speak to me and i often think where do we stand, he tells me nothing. i ask him questions i need to know answers to and he changes the subject or says i dont know. arghhh relationships in general are just not understandable!
Da Rossa
elkie22 wrote:
i dont think its just boys that cant understand girls because i cant understand by boyfriend. hes really nice for about a week then he ignores me for 3 days then he's really nice for a month then he doesnt speak to me and i often think where do we stand, he tells me nothing. i ask him questions i need to know answers to and he changes the subject or says i dont know. arghhh relationships in general are just not understandable!


This is easier to understand: he, in the deep, is afraid to lose you. Then he's got to play some games to keep your imagination thrilled. This enhances the desire.
sopetite
I dont think that asking is the best thing to be honest.
Women feel annoyed that men don't know what they're thinking about or how they feel. I think that it'd becaause women forget that men are not as insightful as they are, and cannot think about many things at once, unlike the multiple channels that women have
TrueFact
No women somewhat can be generalized as they seek security and safety with the guy they have relation with, cooperation and something good to here. This is all what can be generalized among women... but understanding them is something different and it is as what someone said earlier... they have their own personalities, emotions, wishes and individual beings. You need to learn more about communications and perception.
Try to use Tickle (www.web.tickle.com) to figure out your communication style and the most attractive thing about you besides tens of things you can find about yourself.
But to capture a girl into your love always use Eye contact and Body language... she won't resist it. Also try to listen to her and know what she really wants... in other words, make her word her own feelings and wishes to you.

Good luck
mesianica
The woman desires can be predictable. But no exactly 100 percent, One girl wants love, understanding, tenderness, security, caresses sincere, she does not want a boy wild and have it feel less.
tiboo211
I agree women are quite complicated. Even between women, friends or girls in a family, it's uneasy to understand what the other wants and expect you how to react. But the things they have in common is that most of girls think a lot, and they expect men to understand and to know what they want and like because this man loves her... I agree its not a good thought but it is true. If you're talking about good and worse time in a relationship, in the worse moment, maybe she expects you to give love, patience and comprehension to her, as she gave you in the phasis you called"good moment". This problem can be about balance in your relationship... But don't ask her why she had changed her mood because she doesn't even know!! Smile so, show more love when you feel the atmosphere seems not confident, and be sure, she will give you back when she feels safe and loved.
Chris24
just to answer the question of the profile from experience.....YOU CAN"T PREDICT WHAT A GIRL IS THINKING, no matter how hard you try do not waste your time
Da Rossa
Chris24 wrote:
just to answer the question of the profile from experience.....YOU CAN"T PREDICT WHAT A GIRL IS THINKING, no matter how hard you try do not waste your time


This is kinda right. However, your experience can make you predictions more accurate along the time.
asim
hi buddy,

its simple communication and discussion, will certainly tell you what she thinks, what she wants, what she can give, and i think everything... really... i know what my girl needs and i act accordingly.
aames_prov356
Communication, as everyone has pointed out is a critical key, but you have to realize that for some girls, including myself- sometimes we don't even understand ourselves! Just ask her what she is feeling, though. Be sensitive towards her feelings. She'll apreciate it.
CaptainOkami
Oh please
women are from earth. men are from earth.
we arent less stable, some bitches just dont understand how to control themselves.
communication is key to any relationship between two living things

the truth is that girls are no different from guys. if she is mean to you, you pissed her off or maybe she just feels like you arnt as close anymore-same as between your guy friends, only society has taught women to not be straighforward with their emotions (this was meant to keep from people getting their feeling hurt by each other)
molif
hhahaha...

women and men from earth.. and that is correct..
Da Rossa
Quote:
We arent less stable, some bitches just dont understand how to control themselves.
This is true. Many men feel confused theirselves because they can't understand their girls, the fact is that they are not well-resolved themselves.
Coclus
I like this whole story.. brings out the old opposites
bluefossil
why trying to guess what they are thinking? why not just ask? have a conversation
Related topics
Laugh out loud
Can any girl help me out?
Have you ever dumped someone and realized it was a mistake?
best girlfriend ever
How to tell a girl you like her?
strange lie (ladies)
How close is your relationship with your lover?
Trouble with girl
shoul i move on?
none
none
what is the difference between a Girl as a friend and a GF?
Abortion
Dirty Thinking is Natural or Bad or What ? :(
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.