FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

restoring initial directory structure

frih
please tell me is there any way so that i can restore all initial directory structure i got from frihost when my new hosting account was created. Because by mistake i have deleted some important folders from my direct admin account and i dont have much knowledge about hosting. I forgot to take the backup at the starting.
thanks in advance
mOrpheuS
frih wrote:
please tell me is there any way so that i can restore all initial directory structure i got from frihost when my new hosting account was created. Because by mistake i have deleted some important folders from my direct admin account and i dont have much knowledge about hosting. I forgot to take the backup at the starting.
thanks in advance

To restore everything to its original state, your account will have to be deleted and re-created.

Please confirm that you want this done, so I can go ahead with it.

Note that you'll lose any data that might be there in your account right now. You may want to take backups beforehand.
frih
thanks for reply. ok delete my current account and create a new account for me. thanks for doing so in advance.please do this as fast as possible..thanks for your help.

my domian---->hhtp://abhi.frih.net
mOrpheuS
frih wrote:
thanks for reply. ok delete my current account and create a new account for me. thanks for doing so in advance.please do this as fast as possible..thanks for your help.

my domian---->hhtp://abhi.frih.net

Done.

Your new password has been sent to you by PM.