FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Being or Becoming a Dad

Would you want to become a Dad
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

smpmedia
What do guys think about being or becoming a Dad?
What's your experience like with your partner and with the new person who has come into your life?

How are you feeling being the other person - not the Mum Smile
I'm a newbie at it but I'm finding it amazing, tiring, loving, trying, peaceful, sleepless, happy
Its non stop new experiences!

If your not a Dad do you think you would want to become one?
escritor
Well, I am too young to think about that...
mafiawars
Im a dad and love it, its amazing just being there watching your kid trying to talk walk and create a mess it aint all good though you got nappy changing buying new clothes and shoes and I have a daughter so its going to get worse as she gets older lol. When I told people im gonna be a dad they told me to buy lots of clothes as she will grow fast, I didnt believe it until after about 2 weeks of hewr wearing her new clothes they were to small lol, so really stock up on everything.
supjapscrapper
Ohhh yeah I would like to, in fact I want it sooo much that I keep dreaming of all the things I would have to do with him together, to do right on order to allow him to have a good start up into life, be well prepared. I want my sons and daughters to be happy, very happy and I want many of them Very Happy I can wait to meet the right woman for that who is gonna love me and give me children Very Happy
redchic
congrats on becoming a dad. nice to see guys that embrace the entire journey and adventure that is fatherhood
escritor
mafiawars wrote:
Im a dad and love it, its amazing just being there watching your kid trying to talk walk and create a mess

Very nice words. Smile Your family is lucky to have you.
singh.gurjeet
I am going to be a dad in about 2 months... And I am really looking forward to it... I have grown up in age, but I still feel like a kid indside, and am ready to pamper, cuddle, and spoil my kid. We'll have fun together tormenting our family Very Happy

Well, I would love to teach all the things about life, mostly cool things.

Man, until now I did not realize how badly I am looking forward to it; I have so many things in my head right now, that I can't even put them into words now.
escritor
singh.gurjeet wrote:
I am going to be a dad in about 2 months...

I suggest you to take a look at those tips. Wink
singh.gurjeet
escritor wrote:
singh.gurjeet wrote:

Thats funny stuff.... and surely enlightening Smile
Coen
Not at the moment. I am far to young, in my own eyes, to become a father just yet. Maybe in the future, who knows. It would depend on my partner. If she and me really want to have children I'd certainly consider it.
ddoonie
Not this exact moment, but i am ready to be a dad, and am looking forward to it in the future... Who knows, could be checking back here for some tips!
escritor
singh.gurjeet wrote:
escritor wrote:
singh.gurjeet wrote:

Thats funny stuff.... and surely enlightening Smile

I was sure you were going to appreciate that. Smile
Akito
Too young sorry, just to tell you, being a dad means you can't be lazy.
Alaskacameradude
Ya, it's crazy, busy, and rewarding all at the same time. You just have to remember to appreciate the rewarding and not get caught up in the crazy and busy parts, cause that is easy to do. I try, but sometimes feel like I am not mature enough to be a good dad, but my wife says I do really good, so hopefully it's not to bad.
ovidiuo
Guys , for me it's a big dilema!

I met this girl and she is already have a 10 years old son. She is so nice so innocent she married as a young girl at 19 years old and she had her son at 21. Now she's 31. She said she doesn't want anymore kids but I am dreaming for so long of my own child, to watch him or her growing under my eyes to enjoy every moment of he(she)'s life.

The problem is possibilities. For having a child you first need to have what to offer to him so he never misses anything and for the moment we can not afford. We aren't even married but the thought that she doesn't want kids anymore makes me a little sad as I like her very much and her son is cute also and nice and i was thinking of a marriage.

What do you think?
Alaskacameradude
ovidiuo wrote:
Guys , for me it's a big dilema!

I met this girl and she is already have a 10 years old son. She is so nice so innocent she married as a young girl at 19 years old and she had her son at 21. Now she's 31. She said she doesn't want anymore kids but I am dreaming for so long of my own child, to watch him or her growing under my eyes to enjoy every moment of he(she)'s life.

The problem is possibilities. For having a child you first need to have what to offer to him so he never misses anything and for the moment we can not afford. We aren't even married but the thought that she doesn't want kids anymore makes me a little sad as I like her very much and her son is cute also and nice and i was thinking of a marriage.

What do you think?

I'd say kids is one of the few things in marriage that you can't compromise on. If you want one and she doesn't....ONE of you is NOT going to get what you want, you CAN'T meet in the middle. So you have to decide how important it is to you....and if it is important, you have to move on to another woman that DOES want kids. Sorry, but that's the way it works, I've known a lot of women who have left good guys because the guy didn't feel ready to have kids and she wanted them.....there's really no compromise available in these particular cases.....kids are an either/or proposition.