FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

royalty free cat images needed

bjwok
Hi folks,

i am looking for royalty free images of cats to be used in a upcoming coffee table magazine all about cats and their very individual/unusual lives.

in particular, i am looking for funny cat images, weird cat images etc.

the most important thing with these images is that you own them and are willing to sign a release to have them published in a magazine, so images stolen from emails or flickr etc will not be able to be used.

at this stage a mock of the magazine is complete, however a lot of the images that have been used are copyrighted, hence this post trying to source legit images before a publishing deal is signed.

some of the stories in the magazine to give you a idea of images i need are:

queer hat for the straight cat
cats on computers
cats sleeping
cats on scratching posts
cats pulling weird faces
fat cats
ugly cats
cats playing sports
cats kissing
cats and other animals
cats licking themselves
cats on the toilet

so if you have any images that you think fit the above (or you are going to shoot some) send them to:

benon.koebsch@sensis.com.au

(the higher the resolution the better)

cheers guys!
bjwok
c'mon fri-ers! there must be some of you out there with snaps of their cats that would fit the bill?
hlavco
It's hard to get good pictures of cats... they're either moving around or sitting still in a position that's not good for pictures...

Here's a picture of my cat, but I don't think it falls into any of the categories.
SlowWalkere
I've got a bunch of pictures of my cats sitting about.

Here's a couple of the more interesting ones. I lived in a house with three cats and a doberman for a while, but unfortunately I don't have any pictures left of that era. Now all I've got is the two cats, and there's less action and more sleeping.

The bigger one is Faith and the smaller one is Hope.

miacps
Heres a few cat pics I've taken:

A rare moment where Mama Cat is getting along with Master Splinter...

Mama Cat plotting evil..

Kitty Clone and Master Splinter playing in a tree..

If you're interested in using any of these, let me know and I'll send you the high res versions. Cool
Idoru
Check out our homepage, it's all about the catz in our family. It's in Swedish, but I think you can find the photos
though not understanding the language. Take a peak, and let me know if anything there is in your taste. Most
of them are also avalible in higher res, but not all. Mail me at w2bu@hotmail.com with questions. Oh, and the page
is located here, at www.paradisecatz.frih.net

The pics you find by following a link called 'galleri'. There are also lots of kitten-pics locaded under 'ungar'.
Three clickable pics there, wich will lead to more clickable pics.

Best of luck hunting!
FirecrackerLabels
Hi folks,

i am looking for royalty free images of cats to be used in a upcoming coffee table magazine all about cats and their very individual/unusual lives.

in particular, i am looking for funny cat images, weird cat images etc.

the most important thing with these images is that you own them and are willing to sign a release to have them published in a magazine, so images stolen from emails or flickr etc will not be able to be used.

at this stage a mock of the magazine is complete, however a lot of the images that have been used are copyrighted, hence this post trying to source legit images before a publishing deal is signed.

some of the stories in the magazine to give you a idea of images i need are:

queer hat for the straight cat
cats on computers
cats sleeping
cats on scratching posts
cats pulling weird faces
fat cats
ugly cats
cats playing sports
cats kissing
cats and other animals
cats licking themselves
cats on the toilet

so if you have any images that you think fit the above (or you are going to shoot some) send them to:

benon.koebsch@sensis.com.au

(the higher the resolution the better)

cheers guys!

Here is a picture of our cats, they are looking out the door to see if any of the dogs are around.

Idoru
I do not know, bjwok, but I think it's something familiar with the post. Mabye I've seen it somewhere else?
Hm, don't remember, but still, a tiny bit OT. Laughing

Anyhow, how is your search for pictures go? Haven't heard anything here for a while, and my offer to grab from my www still stands. As said is, most of the pics there are stored here in higher resolution, so just say what and when. Smile

gl
bjwok
hey champ, thanks for the reply.

well a lot has changed since when i first posted this thread. the idea for the magazine was my girlfriends and it was her baby and her brain child. in the 5 months since then she has cheated on me, dragged me to london, dumped me, lied to me and casued immense heart ache.

as a result i couldn't care less about her magazine or her.

sorry if this sounds harsh, but i spent 5 grand and 6 days in london to be heartbroken when she could and should've told me over the phone she had met someone else.
Liu
bjwok wrote:
hey champ, thanks for the reply.

well a lot has changed since when i first posted this thread. the idea for the magazine was my girlfriends and it was her baby and her brain child. in the 5 months since then she has cheated on me, dragged me to london, dumped me, lied to me and casued immense heart ache.

as a result i couldn't care less about her magazine or her.

sorry if this sounds harsh, but i spent 5 grand and 6 days in london to be heartbroken when she could and should've told me over the phone she had met someone else.

geez laweez. Hope you're doing a lot better since then. What a low person.
bjwok
yeah i am doing WAY better now! Smile was a really harsh time, but i know now that she was not the one for me and no matter how much i fooled myself she never would be. now, the only thing left is to change my avatar from her drawing of the bear and move right on!
PennyLane
At stock exchange you can find some nice royalty free pictures. Just go and take a look right there...
bjwok
funny how royalty free and free don't actually mean the same thing.

funny also how i don't need the images anymore yet people still post on this thread!