FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I need help quick, this is for a grade.

TyPo
My english teacher is allowing me to create a website for him in order to pass the class rather than do the actual homework. crazy I know but im fortunate. I know html, css, and actionscripting but I just found out about forms so I will be doing some tutorials on forms to find out how they work.

Its actually a story writing class and he wants me to create a free site that can recieve formatted text submissions of the students stories so he can pull it up and read them in class.

Please tell me that this is possible through this website/ hosting thing. Also, how many submissions does it take to get enough points to get webspace? also, does this website handle html and css....stupid question i know but just making sure.

IF NOT, does anyone have references to other FREE webhosting sites?
Liu
In short, yes this site is capable of doing all that.

Read the FAQ.
Blaster
This will take a little bit of work. It's possible though. Have a simple site though.

As for getting your hosting you have the qualifications right now just go to your Account page and request for hosting. Its really that simple.
tidruG
Your questions have been answered.
But remember, in order to remain hosted by us, either you or your English teacher will have to keep logging in to our forums and post and remain active. If your points fall to some ridiculously low level, we will have to delete your hosting account.

Also, please ask Support questions in the Support forums

-close-