FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Xbox 360 vs PS3

Xbox 360 vs PS3
XBOX 360
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
PS3
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

alextweewielers
I am own a Xbox at the moment I thinking of buying a Xbox 360 when it comes out. Or can someone convience me to wait for PS.
Monkeydog
how would you even know which one is better?There are like 5 games announced for each and you haven't played any of them!
plus the rev will be the best,cause nintendo is the best Razz
Kelcey
Obviously both systems are powerful. You should wait until more info is out before deciding. Microsoft just announced their pricing plans for the 360 and people are pissed. As to which system is more powerful, we don't know for a while, even after launch. Multi-threaded programming is difficult and it takes a while for developers to learn the toolkits for both. Like monkeydog said, you should wait to see what games are on the systems since they make the decision for you.
MistaKiula
If you read some of the reviews on Gamespot.. you can get a little glimpse, but I doubt is enough to proof exactly what's going to come out. For me, I would probably choose the PS3 over XBOX360. Many of the games I like, so far almost all of them , are for the PS consoles, PS1 - PS2. I think it'll be the same in PS3.
izimngcubes15
I don't really like any of the two, but I do have the PS2 and I think Sony has done a pretty good job with it. Xbox, I don't think I prefer playing it. I think PS3 is better than the Xbox 360! Very Happy
snowymirage
I want both of them. But i side with playstation, they have one of the best games with the largest selections.
ddd2pt
I like both, but perhaps Xbox 360, will come out in first. Wink
Your design is beautiful.
jvachez
PS3 is better but XBOX 360 is more interesting because it uses normal DVD.
babumuchhala
OH no not another Xbox vs PS thread

Guys take a look at this
http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4614

Now where have the mods gone
Bondings
That's true, please use that thread to discuss this.

Oh, and please respect other people's opinions and don't start flaming.

-locked-