FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hi Everyone

SharKay
Hi, My name is Sharon. I'm from the Buckeye State.
Someone told me about FriHost so I thought I would check it out and see what I needed to do to be a part of FriHost.
I've designed a few websites, a couple of my own and one that is up and running on the net.It's just a basic website, but I like designing, although, I think I like adding content just a little more. Maybe because I like writing.
I was doing a newsletter for a church I was attending. I would send it through email...
Most eveything I know ( pertaining to anything to do with computers and or web design) I've taught myself or looked over my shoulder to the computer behind me... Smile
I've only used FrongPage ( which makes for disagreements in our home) because I think its easy.
I wish they had spell check in these message boards... Rolling Eyes
I guess I need to do 5 post...

Thanks For reading this!
James Bond-007
Hi, Sharon, and welcome to Frihost.
Aimewitue
hi & welcome to frihost sharon !
have fun & stay active =)
SharKay
Thank you for your welcomes
yule
Welcome, very glad to meet you. Please keep staying on the forum.
mike4652
Quote:
Hi, My name is Sharon. I'm from the Buckeye State.

Welcome to frihost. I am new to frihost also, I know that once you get your hosting you will like what frihost has to offer. and by the way there is nothing wrong with Frontpage, it is just not for everyone. And i am sure that we will all benefit from your content. Writting is real talent. Very Happy
SharKay
I think my writing gets me into trouble...Or maybe it's the fact that I speak my thoughts in my writing and need to critique my thoughts before I write...not change my thoughts but maybe reword them..... Rolling Eyes
ashen
Hi Sharon! Welcome to Frihost! I'm ashen, nice to meet you!
shtuffandthings
Hello,
Welcome to the forum.