FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pirate master

fbcompany
Survivor.
With Pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Pirate Master is an upcoming CBS reality television show created by Mark Burnett following 16 modern-day pirates on their quest for gold, which will total $1,000,000. Cameron Daddo is the host. In each episode, contestants will go on expeditions for gold coins that can be used as real money outside of the show. The contestant with the most money each week will be the captain of the ship, and will assign roles and jobs to each of the other contestants. At a "Pirate's Court" to take place on each episode, one pirate will be eliminated. The show will premiere on May 31, 2007 at 8PM EDT/PDT.

CBS site (up to latest episode)
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/pirate_master/

US Airdates
Episode 1: 31 May, 2007
Episode 2: 7 June, 2007
Episode 3: 14 June, 2007
Episode 4: 21 June, 2007
Episode 5: 28 June, 2007

AU Airdates
Episode 1: 21 June, 2007
Episode 2: 28 June, 2007

Cameron Daddo (as in Andrew Daddo) hosts. The first episode airs in the US seven years after the first episode of Survivor.

anyone been watching it?
bluefossil
They ended up canceling it. You can catch all the episodes on the cbs website. They just released the 2 hour ending this week. I enjoyed it. Pretty funny. and the people using each other and all the backhanded tricks made it pretty enjoyable.
molif
watch it too. believe the winner deserves to win(as where i am, they are still showing the series)