FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Speed up hosting process!

hrtorrent
Hosting aproving process is to slow.
Eny idea to speed up???
frozenecko
You must be patient. So many people apply each day! I'm sure they will get to your request as soon as they can Wink
simplyw00x
I got accepted within minutes. It's variable.
webapp
Can we try automating the hosting process .......

Something like Lpanel or so......
Bondings
webapp wrote:
Can we try automating the hosting process .......

Something like Lpanel or so......

We certainly won't automate this. Wink This service would go down in a few days, lol. But, yes it will have to go faster.
budazz
i think it's fast patience only Laughing
n0obie4life
Pay Bondings $100,000,000 and he'll automate it.

[edit] $100,000,000 USD
waiteck
Lol.. This is a good webhost in which many others are also waiting. So you must have the patience if not you might jolly well leave the queue. >.< Anyway this hosting plan is free.. So please wait..
Kit
simplyw00x wrote:

Golly that's a shock. Several days and still waiting.

But as they say, the serice is free and a great free service at that. Jsut be patient and work on your design or soemthing Smile
babumuchhala
Kit wrote:
simplyw00x wrote:

Golly that's a shock. Several days and still waiting.

But as they say, the serice is free and a great free service at that. Jsut be patient and work on your design or soemthing Smile

No thats no surprise. Mine got accepeted within minutes too. That was when this host was not even a month old Smile

n0obie4life wrote:
Pay Bondings $100,000,000 and he'll automate it.

[edit] $100,000,000 USD

Well for that amount i or anyone will give him a complete hosting service
tidruG
Well, mine got accepted within minutes too... and this wasn't too long back.

Maybe Bondings would considering appointing a few more sub-moderators in charge specifically of the hosting requests with no mod powers in the other forums, if there are enough mods anyway.
argha
I am not among those lucky guys.. who got approved in minutes. I am waiting... Hope I will get my site up soon ADMIN PLEASE ........ Crying or Very sad
davmcmul
argha it doesn't matter how fast the hosting process is, i doubt that you will get hosted here, you have copied and pasted far too many things, its known as spam and its not a good way to ask for hosting.
argha
Dear davmcmul,

I have copied few article which are free to publish I have not copied any article which is a copyright. I believed those article can help people in this forum if you feel its wrong please let me know...

I will try not to do that but free articles can be shared ?? cant it be ??

Thanks ,

Argha
davmcmul
i have no problem with you copying articles to cause discussion in the forum, my problem is when you make it seem(you don't need to say at the start of the post that you wrote it, it still seems that way) that you wrote them yourself, by all means, post these articles, but make it a quote and write your own thoughts afterwards.
tidruG
argha wrote:
Dear davmcmul,

I have copied few article which are free to publish I have not copied any article which is a copyright. I believed those article can help people in this forum if you feel its wrong please let me know...

I will try not to do that but free articles can be shared ?? cant it be ??

Thanks ,

Argha

It's not wrong to use an article that doesn't have copyright, but I agree with davmcmul that when you copy and paste matter from anywhere else, without quoting, it can be passed off as spam. I recommend you post a link to the page containing the text you want the users to read, and then add your thoughts on it after the link.
waiteck
Mine was also accepted in just minutes. It was just 1-2 months ago thou.. LOL.. Anyway all I still can say is that.. Good Service ^^..
argha
Thank you all .. first of all , I am so sorry. I have done spamming, but It was not what I ment to.

But I got the messege now, I will make sure that I must not do the same again.

Hope you guys understand me .. that was my first day and I just wanted to post more topics in this forum but I never ment to SPAM...l:

Thanks and I amreally greatful to you .. for this help and let me understand that I was worng.

regards,

Argha. Smile