FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Adding advertisements





nivinjoy
I would like to add advertisements into my site amd the forum hosted on the direct domain system provided by frihost.Is adding advertisements against the TOS of frihost...?I think the answer is no.

And now i would like to ask a doubt about the placing of advertisements in my forum..In my forum i have created about 5 categories and each categories consist of 2 to 3 forums.I wish to display the advertisements after each category.That is the ads are to be displayed between 2 categories..

Like most of other i also wish to opt for Google Adsense and HOW and WHERE should i include the code so that the ads are displayed in the way as mentioned above..

And how do you do the placing of ads in frihost.com ,ie,the ads are displayed before log in and are removed after log in..How is this being done...?

Also other than Google Adsense which is the other best option so that i can make much more money..(Oops..like everyone me too wishes to make money..aargh !!!) Anyway somebody look into this matter and advise me on this topic...
saratdear
Yes, Frihost does allow placing of our own ads (like Adsense) on our websites.

For adding the adsense code, you need to open the page source file, and place the ads where you want to. I think that should do it.

As about the other questions, I have no idea..and I think it would be best suited in another forum.
nivinjoy
saratdear wrote:

As about the other questions, I have no idea..and I think it would be best suited in another forum.


Hi friend a lot of thanks for finding time for answering my question.....But one thing my dear friend...I didnt understand what have you mentioned in the last line...especially "another forum..".May you please mention some of ther best suited forum for this topic...
mOrpheuS
nivinjoy wrote:
saratdear wrote:

As about the other questions, I have no idea..and I think it would be best suited in another forum.


Hi friend a lot of thanks for finding time for answering my question.....But one thing my dear friend...I didnt understand what have you mentioned in the last line...especially "another forum..".May you please mention some of ther best suited forum for this topic...

This one probably :
Quote:
Website Software
Content Management Systems, blog, forum and wiki software. How to install, use and modify them.

Wink
Forum modifications are not really related to frihost web hosting support.

This, and the fact that answering all your forum modification related questions would be much easier if they were in one thread ...

I will be moving all the forum modification related threads.
nivinjoy
mOrpheuS wrote:

Forum modifications are not really related to frihost web hosting support.

This, and the fact that answering all your forum modification related questions would be much easier if they were in one thread ...

I will be moving all the forum modification related threads.



First of all i would like to tell sorry for the mistake i have done....I had thought of placing all my doubts under the same thread "phpbb doubts" but later i thought it may lead to the posts getting unnoticed...That's why i posted those posts as different threads.....

And now dear mOrpheuS please tell me where did you move all those posts....??
mOrpheuS
All your other threads have been moved to "Website Software" section.
Related topics
[OFFICIAL] Favourite/Best CMS
Adding more Value to Fri$
PO VIEW-China's Google hopeful needs an edge
Choosing Between Free or Paid Web Hosting
the matrix online - review and pictures
Are we allowed to post advertisements in our site???
Survey: Which type of advertisements are you interested in?
MSN probs
cards adding problem?
role on advertisements on the search engine rankings
Help me out on advertisements in forum....
Adding a new domain
Directory submissions opened
adding url to google
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Web Hosting Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.