FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

weather the site is reliable and stable?

ebaybb
anybody can tell me does frihost's free host is reliable and stable in long terms?if you are a long time user of the website.then please tell me .my MSN is [snipped by Bockman]
thanks .
Bockman
You can check on replies here to your question. I don't think posting your MSN here would do any good.

I won't answer your question because I'm staff and you would think I'm biased :P

Be Well Cool
nivinjoy
ebaybb wrote:
anybody can tell me does frihost's free host is reliable and stable in long terms?

Ha ha ha, that felt to be funny to me when i read this for the first time....

Now be serious..When i thought about it for a while "oops" a fear ran down my nerves..But rather than thinking about it in a negative way think about it in a positive way..Now i will share my thought on this subject...
I have been using Frihost for last whole one year and i have got a feeling that this(Frihost) is growing large and is not shrinking .Many users sign up for the account daily and the memberlist goes up increasing...And i think if at all such a thing happens they will find some alternative for the problem....

And also as you said we the humans are also not stable for long terms....In that sense always hope for the best and pray for the best and expect the best to happen in your life.Whatever the matter be always think about it in a positive way...
Blaster
Frihost is an amazing host. They are like getting a paid host for free. Also the community is amazing. There was only one problem I had with frihost but that wasn't there fault. But i would recommend frihost to you definitely.
swizzy
i've never had had a problem ever with frihost (if you don't count the unsolved, and ignored awstats query), its simply awesome