FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

To Marry the one you love or to marry the one who loves you

should I / You/Anybody To Marry the one you love or to marry the one who loves you
Marry whom I love
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Marry who loves me
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

yagnyavalkya
To Marry the one you love or to marry the one who loves you
its like a catch 22 situation although many may argue that you have very simple choices
I would like to ask that if you marry the one you love and the one happens not to love you then who is happy
On the other hand if you marry the one who loves you but you don not love the person then who is unhappy
Although I must say that all the equations will eventually change after a few years of relationship
when both love each other
But the equation is difficult to gauge at the beginning of the relationship
any views ?
molif
of course marry the one i love.. and hope she loves me too..

in the situation that she doesnt, i am sure she will, eventually..
supjapscrapper
well I choosed to marry the one who loves me, knowing that I couldn't but eventually love the one that loves me... loving someone with no return can't work foir me, I have a pretty much sharp sense of justice Very Happy and If I feel I am unjustly treated I can't stand it ... so the one who loves me is the perfect sine qua non condition.
Shewolf
If I ever marry I hope I will have my equal. So that we love eachother for that we are, not just who and what.
And love, that's the difficult part. I do not think I could ever marry a man which I do not know, but what kind of love do I demand myself to feel for this person. A binding chain of passion, or that kind of love which you feel for your best friends?
And what kind of love do I want this person to feel for me?
Love is so much more than "just" love... So this is indeed a difficult poll.
loryl
If the feelings aren't mutual, then it's better to remain single and find someone else.
TrueFact
Marry the one who loves you... if s/he can't make you love him/her... then it is you responsbility to make yourself love her or take the full charge of hurting him/her.

That was the most ideal case where you try to do your best to keep living... but in the real life maybe you can't find the one who loves you and you'll try to make him/her love you back. You may grab the attention but you may get hurt... it always depends on whom you love or loves you and all the circumestances arroun you.
ChrisCh
This is a rather silly question - marry when you love each other. There's no point getting married unless the feelings are mutual!
eefh1
Marry who loves me is the best option to opt. And I did that only Laughing

Kiran
dray101
ChrisCh wrote:
This is a rather silly question - marry when you love each other. There's no point getting married unless the feelings are mutual!

here, here buddy

Why would you marry someone you don't love or who doesn't love you?
supjapscrapper
ChrisCh wrote:

My dear, in this world notghing is perfect and you will never find two people who love each other the same, and in many casses some deceive others by letting them think they love them. this is how it is. if you expect people two be exactly equal then we might wait a long time before anyone marries.
dray101
supjapscrapper wrote:
ChrisCh wrote:

My dear, in this world notghing is perfect and you will never find two people who love each other the same, and in many casses some deceive others by letting them think they love them. this is how it is. if you expect people two be exactly equal then we might wait a long time before anyone marries.

The question was "To Marry the one you love or to marry the one who loves you " not someone you love slightly more than they love you or vise versa.

AND BASED ON THAT WHY WOULD YOU MARRY SOMEONE IF YOU DIDN'T LOVE THEM (or they didn't love you). It would be much better to be single. Yes it may take a while to find someone who loves you too but don't marry a slave/servant!
iellie
it is much better if you will be with somebody that you love the most like being with someone that you didnt love...
just show your love husband/wife the most special feeling you have for the person and he/she will love you also in return.
apple
I'd marry the one I loved...cause I'd rather know that I can love him in truth rather than having to question if he loves me.
cpebatch2007_CIT
i will choose to marry the one who love me.... thats make me feel happy and safe...