FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why not giving sewing a try?

A_Jess_Dress
I used to be a closet seamstress. I thought it was antifeministic or at the very least "an old foggy" hobby. Then I had kids and my hobby became extremely practical - halloween costumes, christmas and easter outfits, women's clothing for those of us with meat on our bones and a full chest... Now I actively tell people about my love for sewing. It is such a calming and productive activity; It results in unique and/or precious items.

Have you ever considered sewing? Check out your yellow pages for sewing/vac shops. They usually offer classes.
Daisie
I m slowly learning, I can make cushions and strait edges, YAY! I wanted to take a class on sewing but the only one available doesnt finish until after school time so I had to scrap that one off (dam), I would love to know someone who could teach me a bit more but around here I dont know anyone saddly.

Oh and I 'd love to have a machine that does embrodery (??), who sew name and initial on the fabric, dont ask me why, i just think it's great lol.
Shewolf
I am learning to sew, slowly by trial and error. It's fun ,really, to be able to make nice and usefull things. Razz