FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

EA:SPORTS Cricket 2005

BLACKHAWK

hi its the best game for cricket ever i played

you need to try this

but lots of keys
budazz
is this a new one? Very Happy
MistaKiula
What the.. is it fun? Does it need a lot of Computer Memory to play?
LostOverThere
I bet theres a LOT of people here who's never heard of Cricket before. Laughing
If your not in Australia/England/South Africa/New Zealand (and I think there might be a few more countries) forget about this.

I liked Cricket 2005, but I thought it was a bit Buggy though.
tidruG
I haven't played it yet... I've been stuck with Cric 2002 because I have an old computer that needs upgrading as soon as possible... But in 2005, I read you have to take care of fatigue and it takes time for players to "get their eye in"... I can imagine there would be a lot of glitches with it? Also, it doesn't make sense... some players some in and just start blasting from the first ball, whereas others take upto 10 overs to fit in.... so, it must not be very realistic?
tidruG
I haven't played it yet... I've been stuck with Cric 2002 because I have an old computer that needs upgrading as soon as possible... But in 2005, I read you have to take care of fatigue and it takes time for players to "get their eye in"... I can imagine there would be a lot of glitches with it? Also, it doesn't make sense... some players some in and just start blasting from the first ball, whereas others take upto 10 overs to fit in.... so, it must not be very realistic?