FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

which one should I buy? hp, dopod, blackberry

filet
I'm interested to buy it for both business and personal use. I prefer that it won't give any problems when I install new app or programs, latest model in the market, big size of memory (ROM,RAM).
I'm a newbie with this kind of gadget, and really appreciate recommendations and comments on both pros and cons (especially those who have use it).Thanks
Aless
I don't know about the other 2, but my fiancé has a Blackberry. He really likes it for e-mail and internet access, but it makes a VERY poor phone. The sound quality is really abysmal and when talking to someone, it is really echo-y. Maybe some of the newer models combat this, but if phone usage is important to you, I'd look for something else.

I hear iPhone is really great, but might be out of a lot of people's price range.
Liu
Aless wrote:

I hear iPhone is really great, but might be out of a lot of people's price range.

iPhone is a horrible business phone. It's just an expensive toy. We've done testing on it, and hacked the crap out of it. It doesn't encrypt any information, therefore, if you were to lose your phone and someone happened to pick it up, they could easily extract information from it.

Our company only uses blackberries, so i'm really partial to them. I've never had any experience with the sound echoing. Typing is a little difficult on the new pearls, so I would suggest getting one of the larger ones. Nonetheless, you trade off size/space, so it really comes down to you.
Jaan
Check out Samsung Q1... ultraportable PCs are the latest if you gots da dough flowin.