FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does anyone know how long it usually takes?

teknotom
Urm...

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get a frihost account?

I need it but I dont know if its going to get accepted. What kinds of things would prevent it getting accepted? I've had the request in for almost three days. Does this mean its rejected?
ftv_flung
I put mine in about a week ago.... Sad
teknotom
Hmm... a very long time then... Sad
Yjaxygames
Just look at the F.A.Q or something or read the sticky/announcement topics. When you search a bit you'll find the answer. It can vary from 1 day till 2 weeks.
wellerchap
I got mine within the stated time....go away, put on the kettle & have a nice cup of coffee....relax, take it easy, and before you know it, HEY PRESTO ! Smile
KHO
I got mine within an hour of my request.
Drawingguy
It just depends on how long it takes for the staff to get to it. It's not run by some algorithm, so just take human error into account.
8ballcrazy
KHO wrote:
I got mine within an hour of my request.

lucky =( lol!
Liu
It took roughly 2 days here. I think it may take awhile now since frihost is getting many new users.
standready
teknotom wrote:
Urm...

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get a frihost account?

I need it but I dont know if its going to get accepted. What kinds of things would prevent it getting accepted? I've had the request in for almost three days. Does this mean its rejected?

They will tell you if you are rejected including a reason why just like they will tell of acceptance. Read the FAQs and Terms of Service (TOS).
In the mean time, chill and enjoy the community.
tidruG
It may take anywhere between a few minutes to a couple of weeks. All requests are manually assessed and handled, and consequently, depend on the amount of time our Account Creators are able to dedicate to handling hosting requests. Unless you receive a PM specifically stating that your request has been rejected, your request has not been rejected. In the eventuality that your request is rejected, you will be given a reason for it, which you can correct, and then request again.

While your hosting request is awaiting handling, I highly recommend you continue to post good quality posts with enthusiasm. This shows account creators that you are willing to be an active and contributive member of the forums, and aren't here just for the free hosting ;)

I'm going to -close- this thread because too many others like this exist.