FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What happens to your body when...

Vlien
What happens to your body when lately you've been losing too much weight - which had become visible (face, breasts, waist...) - and you have started gaining weight again? Will all the fat go straight to your belly? Will it go back into the places where it used to be? Is it different for anyone or is there a general truth about it?
whatinstorm
when i don't like my weight i go to a gym to make exercise to lose weight because i thing the apparence is reaaly a critic thing you need to tchek
Drawingguy
Not too sure, but it stands to reason that if you're body stored fat in those areas before, then it would continue to use those areas as storage sites after, as well.
c'tair
Yeah, just like the dude above me said, it should be somewhat evenly distributed around the body. Evenly meaning you wont have a belly on our face because your face compacity for fat is low. You know what Im getting at? Anyways, that sort of fat swings are sometimes caused by stress or by some kind of eating disorder? have you been through something lately?
filet
Different person has different keen of fat distribution area. Some goes to belly, or rear or maybe thighs or maybe you are the lucky hour glass shape. What you need to do is get to know hows your body work, which area most likely gain extra weight or fat, and focus on doing targeted exercise.
Dean_The_Great
I have heard that the order in which you put the weight on, is the opposite to the order in which it is removed.

For example, if you gain weight in your stomach mostly and then start gaining in your thighs and bum, then through exercise you will lose the weight in your thighs and bum and then lose the weight in your stomach.

I'm not sure if this works in the other direction, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.
driftingfe3s
Usually for women fat builds up first on the thighs and hips. But it also depends on the individual person where the fat goes.
russel26
exercise and eating a right time.... Razz