FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Photo Website

Talk2Tom11
I have created a new Photo website.

http://www.dodsonsolutions.com/summer07

let me know what you think

to view a picture just double click on it. To make that picture go back down, double click on it again.
germy7
woo!! really cool =D I like the design. and I'm surprised u can move the pictures, cool cool hehe.
dbhai
WOW I like that design. how did u do that
Talk2Tom11
it is done with Java scripts... If anyone is interested, my company Dodson Solutions, does do websites like this for customers. Not that expensive either. So if you are anyone you know is interested feel free to send a request e-mail to Thomas@dodsonsolutions.com. we would be more then happy to give you a free quote.
airh3ad
wow great design!!! cool... send me the code please its great.. samarsurf@gmail.com
Talk2Tom11
Sorry my company is not open source... We will set them up for people... for a living.
sambhav
You site is nice but its too heavy.......done is flash...good work ....keep it up
tempdbs
Its nice.......... and good Looking with excellent back ground.

Hope you have used flash coding to do this........ Can you give a sample code for this......

Its also some what heavy but loading very soon.
Keep doing...... well
Talk2Tom11
Thank you for your feedback.
the6thfactor
Very nice work. Very heavy load, takes quite some time. But great job, looks wonderful.
Talk2Tom11
the6thfactor wrote:
Very nice work. Very heavy load, takes quite some time. But great job, looks wonderful.

Yeah if does take a little bit of time. That is why I didn't put even more pictures up. Hopefully I can find a way to increase the speed. Thanks the6thfactor for your comment.

All other comments are welcome. Don't forget to check out the main site as well.
cavey
Normally I like a simple navigation, but this was a fun navigating for your photos. I think it worked very well! Except I would never have guessed that I must doubleclick to see a big version of the pictures. Normally on the web, you access information with a singleclick. Looks like you are having lots of fun :)
Talk2Tom11
cavey wrote:
Normally I like a simple navigation, but this was a fun navigating for your photos. I think it worked very well! Except I would never have guessed that I must doubleclick to see a big version of the pictures. Normally on the web, you access information with a singleclick. Looks like you are having lots of fun Smile

Thanks for the feedback.