FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's your exam results?

loyal
Peace be upon you all.

I got my GCSE results today! What did everyone else get?

I got 2 A* (English Lit, RE), 6 A (maths, french, physics, chemistry, biology, english), and 2 B (latin and history).

Nothing to do in the holidays now: no revision, no stress, no nothing. Just sit there doing nothing. Lovely!

may God bless you all.
Aless
Good job! I've got a dissertation due in about a week, so no exams for me! Wish I could be 16 again sometimes...Razz
Chelissamow
Hmm... my school has a different system for grading. We use percentages and I think I got an overall of 87. Pretty nice considering that all I did was slack off for the entire first semester.
windrei
i am in Hong kong and we follow the british system.... i got 4As, 2Bs and 2Cs in my first open exam, and 2As, 2Bs and 1D in my second open exam before we can enter the university. i studied science stream...

but your result is really cool...............
wellerchap
Well done to everyone.
My daughter's 14 years old, and took her GCSE Dance 2 years early, as she's been in & around shows/productions all her life, more or less....she passed with a "B" so we're very proud of her. She crammed a 2 year course into 9 months outside of school, and can now take an extra GCSE in regular school time that she'd have missed had she done this in school.
Good luck, everyone!
tefa_taftaf2010
bad luck for me this year

i faild this year

but i hope the next year will be fine to me
desertwind
Congrats. Best of luck for your next step. Smile
Genesiz
Well done loyal those are some good results.

I got 2 A*'s, 7A's and 2B's.

What are you doing when September comes (e.g college, work etc.)
snowboardalliance
Sorry to sound dumb, but what is the GCSE? I'm guessing it's something outside of the U.S. but I've never heard of it.
loyal
Snowboardalliance, gcses are the exams that pupils take two years to study for, and they sit the exams when they are 16.

Genesiz, i'm going to study chemistry, biology, and maths!

may God bless everyone.
teknotom
In ther words, they are British Razz
tidruG
I got the results for my descriptive internal tests (college).
Got 20/20 in 5 subjects, and 19/20 in the other one.
Then again, I was not the only one to have got such fantastic marks... I suppose the correction was quite lenient this time around Very Happy
hofodomo01
Man, i have the standard A/B/C/D/F system that the US uses....

I was doing okay, then my grades dropped to like, 3 C's the very last week of school =/
Tatsumaru
I always pass barely. Hurray for me Laughing
hunnyhiteshseth
Well in my college I got 72% aggregate. That is not too bad, but considering the competition this is not good enough.
[FuN]goku
meh... failed part of the year.. i only have to take what i failed and i move to the next grade... If they wouldnt let student teacher teach i wouldnt have that problem >.< they dont know what theyre saying half the time lol.
miledy
oh ,you are the best ,but me...,oh,God!
toughtrio
I gave my IGCSE's last year... Got 4A*'s (Phy, Chem, Math, Computer Studies) and 4A's (English, Urdu, Env. Management, Design and Technology) ..

But, I even got my AS Level Result this year.. Straight 4 A's.. Alhamdolillah..

Warm Regards,