FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Getting individual pages indexed

Phil
I have a rather large site. Probably 150 pages. And, in my mind loaded with content.
Well, as I check various logging programs, I see many people searching for things that, to me, my site has individual pages with just what they're looking for. But that page won't show up. Instead, my main page or another page on my site will appear.
As an example, I see quite a few searches for something like "Billy Kilmer" or "New Orleans Saints 1967 Roster" --- (my site is a fansite of the New Orleans Saints, an American Professional Football team).
In the results, my main page will be listed, but the individual pages I have dedicated to Billy Kilmer, or the 1967 Roster won't even show up.
So, my question is, how do i get the search engines to recognize these pages?
Peterssidan
I suppose you are talking about www.nosaintshistory.com.

I search for site:http://nosaintshistory.com/ to get a list of all pages listed by google and it says that there is 215 of them so google now about them.

I tried to search for Billy Kilmer at google and I got this page: www.nosaintshistory.com/bios/Billy_Kilmer.htm
at position 11.
georgekalathil
Phil wrote:
I have a rather large site. Probably 150 pages. And, in my mind loaded with content.
Well, as I check various logging programs, I see many people searching for things that, to me, my site has individual pages with just what they're looking for. But that page won't show up. Instead, my main page or another page on my site will appear.
As an example, I see quite a few searches for something like "Billy Kilmer" or "New Orleans Saints 1967 Roster" --- (my site is a fansite of the New Orleans Saints, an American Professional Football team).
In the results, my main page will be listed, but the individual pages I have dedicated to Billy Kilmer, or the 1967 Roster won't even show up.
So, my question is, how do i get the search engines to recognize these pages?
I think that ur site would be performing better in the coming days. also try to put a google site mappp......