FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

cash jobs in chicago... and mailing list questions

samples-surveys
www.samples-surveys.com

I created this website for a small up-and-coming company in the Chicago burbs, they work with several large beverage/liquor distributors to provide tastings of their products at local grocery stores.

Currently, the company has two "executives" and several on-call staffers, they're reluctant to expand much because the founders are thinking of moving locations. At this time the company lacks office space and they communicate via personal cell phones and face to face usually in the closest coffee shops. The aim of the website is to mainstream communication between the executives and the staff, most of it is still under serious development but I need some feedback.

The company has had problems in the past will their staff losing their blank report sheets (and thus have to drive across Chicago to pick up another copy), remembering which events and when they're scheduled to work these events, and where precisely they're supposed to go; these are things I hope to offset with the introduction of new material on the website, however...

I'm mostly just interested in how best to set up a mailing list to quickly and efficiently send out updates (to include staffing, event, and website changes), and the legality of using such services such as Mapquest on the website. Any help?