FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

games

Hi Tech or Lo-Tech Games?
Console or PC games
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Mikado and Piece-moving games
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Chess and strategy games
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Dice or Cards games
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

eljormaz
well... I just saw the "what games do you play?" topic, wisely sealed by the administrator...

but, wanted to say something!

I have been playing some games on Playstation and PC. Really liked Final Fantasy VII, that is a very good one! (especially if you like RPG games...); Tomb Rider; Tekken;...

But, recently I have rediscovered the pleasure to play very simple games, for which construction almost no resource is needed, like Mikado, games with dice, with cards, chess... uh! it is incredible!!! It is very funny!!! NO, really it is!!! Actually, the thing I just rediscovered, is that all of these you can play with another person. Or more. And, the energy flows in a totally different way if compared with any other hi-tech game, for which an incredible amount of money and resources are needed.

With my partner, we very much enjoy playing this kind of games, and spend a really good time together with that. We can communicate, feel the joy and any other feeling we got with it...it is really human.
Soulfire
I usually use PC or console games, but enjoy a good card game now and then. Given the option, I would more than likely go for the "hi-tech" game.
Tatsumaru
Hm, I only play console and pc games now that I think of it. I used to play boardgames and the like when I was a kid, but I don't do it now. Guess I grew out of it haha. Once in a while I do play something like chess or a cardgame though, but not often at all.
nilsmo
I prefer games involving thoughts because it makes me feel more satisfied after playing: I have solved the game! Perhaps best is the ancient game of chess.
Peterssidan
I don't play that much but sometimes I decide me to play a game it could be for many reasons. often a bit older games. I never liked those card games. Not even in reality. but simple games like the MS minesweeper I play sometimes when I'm waiting for someting.