FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Now You Can See Ur Home





tefa_taftaf2010
Google make this programme to see all ur country


and ur home


just search


http://kh.google.com/download/earth/plus.html


go there and select ur download then set it up


then u won't belive


waiting ur replys
n0obie4life
NOOOOOOO. I still can't see myself.
otiscom
Yea but the images are 3 years old!
homer09001
AND........AND......... where i live the pictures arent of a good enough resolution to see my house detailed enough
dan751
Quote:
where i live the pictures arent of a good enough resolution to see my house detailed enough

Yea, I know what you mean, I've tried zooming in on my house and it keeps saying they don't have images at that resolution.
phileplanet
I'm not sure about this but i think your link is ointing to the premium or some kind of paid version. They have one now that's free to download. It comes with minor limitations but i think it does pretty much anything the average user might want it too.
phileplanet
Sorry i was gonna post the link and i forgot.
Here it is:
http://earth.google.com/index.html
ulmas
Google Earth is cool! This is one of those innovative applicatons that do not clone other programs. Well, simply the Google way!

I managed to find my own house, then my girlfriends house, and that was a joyful thing to do! Then I managed to find a house of my chat partner from another country. She lives in Moscow, Russia and I am from Uzbekistan.

I also traveled to the shores of Australia, flying over the Opera house and bays!

I recently read an article that a military authority of some country expressed his opinions about Google Earth, saying that they managed to have an excellent satelite picture of a military base, with all secret weapons clearny shown up.

Therefore grab your copy Google Earth and make bird-fly photos of your places until this project is not closed!
lockwolf
Now only if it had live feed, then I can track my parents when they leave and stuff
JaeCee
There's also the one being developed by MSN, I think it was 'Virtual Earth'. And there's another one by NASA, 'World Wind', which is freeware. Google em up.

Having used NASA's one, it's quite interesting, but I wasn't able to zoom right into the area I wanted to look at. Actually .. I doubt any of them have high resolution images of Australia .. but maybe they do for paid versions. Hm.
tefa_taftaf2010
rcenterprises wrote:
Sorry i was gonna post the link and i forgot.
Here it is:
http://earth.google.com/index.html




what u mean by that ??????????????

can u tell us what you add to this topic????????
corey
I wanted to try the NASA one, figuring that they'd have some really cool pics, but my computer's way too slow (Duron 800/384Ram/32mb GFX) and the installer laughed at me. Sad
izcool
Take a look at a few of these alternatives. You won't need a program in order to use these.

- Google Maps - http://maps.google.com/ - You enter your address into the search bar on the top, and select the Satellite button on the upper right hand corner of the map, and there you go. You can use the scroll bar on the left side to zoom in or out.
- Microsoft TerraServer - http://terraserver.microsoft.com/
- GlobeExplorer - http://www.globeexplorer.com/

I'm sure there are more, but those are ones I found over time.

- Mike.
dcshoes23
I love Google Maps. It's really cool how you can show either a map, or a satellite view, or both merged together in their hybrid mode. I showed a bunch of my buddies and they were all amazed.

On a side note, why is Google trying to do so many things that pretty much have nothing to do with a search engine? Such as google mail, google instant messenger, google news, etc...

Thanks Very Happy
orno
dcshoes23 wrote:
On a side note, why is Google trying to do so many things that pretty much have nothing to do with a search engine? Such as google mail, google instant messenger, google news, etc...

well they're just expanding...
everyone wants more power nowadays, no?

im looking forward to the day when google releases its OS...what am i talking about?
1. http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=10096
2. http://www.kottke.org/04/04/google-operating-system
dcshoes23
orno wrote:
dcshoes23 wrote:
On a side note, why is Google trying to do so many things that pretty much have nothing to do with a search engine? Such as google mail, google instant messenger, google news, etc...

well they're just expanding...
everyone wants more power nowadays, no?

im looking forward to the day when google releases its OS...what am i talking about?
1. http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=10096
2. http://www.kottke.org/04/04/google-operating-system


and I was just going to say that they were turning into microsoft.... Shocked
prithvi
Anyone got Osama Bin Laden's address?
blueknot
i found my home.

in singapore

haha.

anyone found theirs ?
bigdan
I couldn't find my home, nor my campus, nor Mount Panorama! Sad
dcshoes23
blueknot wrote:
anyone found theirs ?


I found mine on google maps, and it looks like the image is about a year old because u can see an apartment building near my house that was just built last summer and it looks like its about half built in the picture.
Summer
i believe MSN have this kind of software too .
Xavier
Yes, Google Earth is great, thugh it has many system requirements & takes a lot of Bandwidth!
Hey, I saw soo Many restaurants & small places mentioned in the map, Its so descriptive!
Though I couldn't see my home, but still its great! I love the way the GLOBE moves while going from 1 continent to another!

5 Stars to it!
Xavier
Summer wrote:
i believe MSN have this kind of software too .


Can u Pls tell the name of this software that MSN provides & the link too if possible?
afzal
ulmas wrote:
Google Earth is cool! This is one of those innovative applicatons that do not clone other programs. Well, simply the Google way!

I managed to find my own house, then my girlfriends house, and that was a joyful thing to do! Then I managed to find a house of my chat partner from another country. She lives in Moscow, Russia and I am from Uzbekistan.

I also traveled to the shores of Australia, flying over the Opera house and bays!

I recently read an article that a military authority of some country expressed his opinions about Google Earth, saying that they managed to have an excellent satelite picture of a military base, with all secret weapons clearny shown up.

Therefore grab your copy Google Earth and make bird-fly photos of your places until this project is not closed!


Yes I will go with you .. I am livin in Pakistan ... But still cant find my house in it ...

Where IT is .. Can any bosy help me ....

What abt the 9/11 tower ??
izcool
I had mentioned Microsoft TerraServer ( http://terraserver.microsoft.com/ ) in one of my replies from before. Very Happy Maybe not all of you caught it.

BTW, here's my idea on what Osama's address is (this is a joke) :

Past that camel over there, make a left at the rock, go 20 miles, turn right at the cactus and he should be hiding in a cave. Wink

- Mike.
Related topics
fav country (and why?)
What is the best antivirus progrem?
help..
Remote Desktop Connection
How to Protect ur windows System
Is the death penalty wrong?
How to tell the version of Windows?
I launched version 4.5 of my site
Best Blog Editor
Explain your current avatar!
Most Peaceful country
Prevx Home Hacker Blocker
Creating Your Own home video using WMM
WWW.BHOOKH.COM
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Computers -> Software

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.