FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ROMANIAN HISTORY - A world without Romania

gidevelop
Some people say that Romania it's a salad. Now that is patetic !
Other say that is a country someware in Europe.
Peeeeeople ROMANIA is my country and here it's a move i like you to watch. Hope you will change your mind about that country from someware in Europe.

And just for you to know Romania is bigger then Austria, Switzerland, Bulgary, Hungary and many other countrys that you heard from!

WATCH HERE
Soltair
I love to learn more. So far, most of what I have heard about Romania comes from our last century's history, with its participation in the World Wars. I also think that it has been a roman settlement at some point in history because of the grain that can be grown on the shores of the Black Sea. But any new information is welcome. If you want to make a quick Romania-history course here, I'll read it gladly! Wink
gidevelop
I'd love to tell you more but after year 1989 [after the revolution] nothing particulary happend... shame. If you want to know something about Romania it's it history, because it's 2100 - 2400 years old if we are reading the chronicals. But i will post some things just for to know.. something like did you know section
undergroundking_tourus
hmm i also respect that 2000 years old history... and also respect romanian girls ... peace...
palavra
http://www.infomatrix.ro/

romania does lot of good things in computer
ciureanuc
gidevelop wrote:
Peeeeeople ROMANIA is my country and here it's a move i like you to watch. Hope you will change your mind about that country from someware in Europe.
And just for you to know Romania is bigger then Austria, Switzerland, Bulgary, Hungary and many other countrys that you heard from!
WATCH HERE

OK, What's your point? You want us to say : "Romania is the great country in the world?" Or what? Do you think that other countries don't have great histories? You tell me that Romania is bigger than Austria... did you ever think about what history have Austria? You said that Romania is bigger than Hungary... so what!? Did you know that "Hungarian" is one of the oldest language in Europe?
Why oh why must be present Romania (with a special topic) in an English forum about History? Really! Let's everybody make topics about their native country...

What is the purpose of this topic? For people to know about Romanians? Really? But Europeans KNOW ALREADY about us (yes, I am Romanian too). Europe know about how Romanians killed some lady in Italy, Europe know about the thieves, about the beggars, about ... about.... do you think that they care about the fountain pen or Brancusi??
Be serious!
gidevelop
ciureanuc wrote:
gidevelop wrote:
WATCH HERE

OK, What's your point? You want us to say : "Romania is the great country in the world?" Or what? Do you think that other countries don't have great histories? You tell me that Romania is bigger than Austria... did you ever think about what history have Austria? You said that Romania is bigger than Hungary... so what!? Did you know that "Hungarian" is one of the oldest language in Europe?
Why oh why must be present Romania (with a special topic) in an English forum about History? Really! Let's everybody make topics about their native country...

What is the purpose of this topic? For people to know about Romanians? Really? But Europeans KNOW ALREADY about us (yes, I am Romanian too). Europe know about how Romanians killed some lady in Italy, Europe know about the thieves, about the beggars, about ... about.... do you think that they care about the fountain pen or Brancusi??
Be serious!

GEEZ Dude take it slow ! What is left for you to do i to give me a couple of slaps and your done. Go search your self i didn't post this script for distraught psychos only for the ones how want to know that is all.
ciureanuc
Ok, sorry for the post above... Tell us what Romania did in the WW2... a small lesson of history.

Correct me if I'm wrong: Romania was fighting along with Nazi Germany and Italy for the first part of the war; in the second part, when they saw that Germans will not win, they fight with the Russians and English (and they waited for the Americans to come).
In Romanian history books there is no quite defined this first part of the war; but the second part is described as a real deal: Romania fight to win the Germans!!
How many paragraphs are about the Romanian oil who was a best deal for Germans?

Maybe this is history, maybe this don't define Romanian way... tell us about what happen now with Romania and Romanians... why Romania deserve this special topic here?

Your link say "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party."

If you want to make a "Branding about Romania" start to tell something! "Romania is bigger than Austria" don't mean anything, really.
gidevelop
First.No point continuing this topic. I see where this is going and there is a byword "The smart one gives up first ". You try to bring up only the bad parts of Romania. Every country has it's bad parts OK so deal with that. I see that you are living in England can i ask why you left and for how much ??? <<< This the point you hate Romania so much because that is what is felt from your posts, HATE, you think that this country didn't give you a chance . Let me tell you that you are very wrong. The money are right at you door step waiting for a SMART dude to get it. Second. Take 20 people from england randomly and ask them if they heard abut Austria and about Romania. Compare the results. And for your peace of mind Austria was a random choice. Uuuh and cut the crap about Hungary because , my bad informed friend, the dacs are the oldest civilization from Europe and you know the rest. One thing you are right about though the romanians of today are not much of a quality but NOT all the romanians. PEACE !!!
MaxStirner
Tempers sure are flaring! In any case ...

As an avid EU supporter I was thrilled with the eastern expansion, Bulagria and Romania being the last two in 2007, and beg all to remember that what we call "eastern" Europe is much more central than the cold war borders have made us believe and these nations, together with the rest of the Balkan which will be joining in time, will be an integral part of the European Union.

I admit I know little about Romania since business has not taken me there, but seeing that tourism is slowly beginning to develop in the coastal regions, it will probably not be long before I take trip to the Black Sea.
hiquality
ciureanuc wrote:
gidevelop wrote:
WATCH HERE

Be serious!

Man.. you are so wrong .. i am romanian too ... i live in BUZAU... and you should understand that the purpose of this topic is to educate people ... those people who don't know anything about Romania... or those who think about gypsies and beggars and thieves when they hear about it... we don't want this... Europeans and all the world should know that Romania has potential...
gidevelop
Amin to that !!! Finally someone is in agreement with me!!