FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Aguas termales de Puertecitos (Hot Springs of Puertecitos)

joshumu
I spent about a month living in a shack a minute walk away from these incredible hot springs. Right next to the ocean, at high tide the springs are completely submerged. As the tide recedes pools of various temperatures are created. Eventually the springs will get too hot and you have to wait for the tide again. They are $5 per car per day, or free if you live in the area.

My favorite pool

Low tide

Water feeding out

The small town. Taken just outside my front door.
Ghost900
Looks Beautiful Smile

The "My Favorite Pool" is a nice picture and I can just imagine having natural water that is very warm.

Nice sunset on the last picture also.
prole
absolutely beautiful and enjoyable place to stay at! Exclamation
desertwind
WOW!. Absolute wonderful locale to live in. How lucky are you.!
legion
The last photo is excellent !

Those colors are Shocked ... breathtaking!
dickyzin
I like the photos. How come no one is swimming or dipping themselves in the hot springs? How hot are they? I've been to one hot spring in Burma and it's hot but bearable.
indonomad
We're quite disappointed that the lady asked us for $5/head to enter the Puertocitos hot springs . I think what she's doing is illegal. It's a federal owned land & public beach, but she charges people money and use it for personal use. It's quite crazy if you think about it. This lady owned a new shiny ATV that she uses to monitor the area, making sure that everyone pays $5. Do you know the story behind this lady? How come the police didn't do anything about her?
Diablosblizz
Your lucky to live in such a nice place, would like to visit this. Thanks for sharing!
dickyzin
Can't you report the lady charging the money to the local police? If it is illegal then they can take her away. Maybe the authorities are turning a blind eye on her activities since she may be helping to protect the place.
tony
The first photo is incredible; I love how the water blends into the sky.
IOLIAN2012
The lady's name is Clara, she owns the whole city, the police work for her. There is nothing you can do about this in a third world country
caogfw
I can not see the pictures,why?
Caxius
Muy muy chulo, la verdad que mola un monton Wink