FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Memberlist Link

ninjakannon
Bondings has recently been redesigning FriHost slightly - although I don't believe the changes have come to and end. Now the page headers have changed, but there's no link to the memberlist! Yet it still exists, you just have to type the URL in manually. Unless... Am I missing it?

I just feel that there should be a link to it somewhere.
ocalhoun
What do you use the member list for anyway?
If you need to PM a specific member, it would probably be easier to find the PM link in a post of theirs than it would be to find the link to them from the member list...
ninjakannon
ocalhoun wrote:
What do you use the member list for anyway?

I agree that you don't need it to PM someone or in fact, very often at all. However I have occasionally used it out of interest (for example to check people who have negative Points - that came up in a topic a while ago). I have also checked my position for FRIH$ and Total Posts. I was aiming to get the most FRIH$ on FriHost a while ago and so checked my rank occasionally, but now that doesn't seem like it's going to happen any time soon.

Perhaps it's not necessary, after all I don't think many people use it that often (hence why Bondings hasn't included it, perhaps) but I just thought it would make it easier if you ever did want to use it for whatever reason.
rvec
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-77349.html
It has been suggested before.
Bockman
rvec wrote:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-77349.html
It has been suggested before.

-closed-