FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Juiced!

Thug
Anybody got this game for Pc yet? I got it 2day and i love it. I played it on the Xbox before and damn i got hooked on that game. Its better then Need For Speed Underground in my opinion so go check it out yall!!! Very Happy
Thug
Ok better check it out on the Xbox tho cuz the Xbox version is better then the Pc version imo. It just looks real shitty on the pc while on the Xbox it realy looks decent
skynet
ahh.. i don't like this game...
Angry Oven
i have played the game on pc it is junk 1 of the worst racing games
RFAFlaymes
This game is just really...really...bad...
RFAFlaymes
This game is just really...really...bad...
RFAFlaymes
can some1 delete that post please?
Jeff_vella_leone
yea it a good game compaired to underground 2 btu considering that underground 2 suks too then its not much that good after all
underground 2 got only grafics and cars but the gameplay suks underground was better juiced has better gameplay but still on the same line basicly
JagatWorld
Embarassed
RFAFlaymes wrote:

Hi Flaymes........

You havent started the post.,
It has no obsolete or not allowed data.
or you are not among the mods.....

how can you ask someone to close this thread ? You are not supposed to flame someones ideas.

This is just a post of a person's experience, share your experience also but do not flame. Its not allowed also.......... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Btb, Thug, I heard this is a good game on Xbox , but never played, just trying to get it......
Smile
bkatz
I heard mixed reviews. Some people love it, some people hate the physics. PC Gamer said it had really bad physics and the AI sucks lol.
dkershner
JagatWorld wrote:
Embarassed
RFAFlaymes wrote:

how can you ask someone to close this thread ? You are not supposed to flame someones ideas.

I am actually pretty sure he meant just his double reply, not the entire thread.

As for the game, I played it once and I would say its comparable to NFSU. The graphics are not the greatest, but in pure gameplay it ranked pretty high in my book. (I have only played the PC version)
JagatWorld
Ok, I got the cd, its good game....... the skiding of the car and the brakes are real good. though we cant compare with NFSU, its good when compared with earlier versions........

Smile
mrblah
I actually like this one. Are there any games like this that are suposedly better?

mrblah
Kurt Cobain
The games is good...
My game is RIP version...
Mandrake
Juiced is a great race game! Unfortunatly i can't get my gamepad configured in the game!