FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ENTOURAGE!!!! THE GREATEST SHOW EVER

darkjustice
!!!!!omg i dont believe theres nothing on entourage in this section it is the hottest tv serial in town....and yes i am a diehard, hardcore fan and yes i have met ARI GOLD:D the reason why every one wants to see entourage. i believe its the best show and it should never stop running because it is what we represent: going out, partying, girls.....etc. What do u say?
scottycrip
This is definitely one of my favorite shows. The fact that any of us could have just happened to be a pal of a movie star is really neat and I think that's why it's so popular. (also the great characters, we can't forget Ari, and my personal favorite- billy walsh)
dangerdog
i love entourage. i've watched it religiously since the beginning... this last season wasn't that great, though. sure, there was plenty of the characters we love (i adore drama, everything involving him is just hilarious) but a lot of it seemed pointless and to have very little direction. definitely not as good as the last two seasons!

i'll be waiting anxiously for the next one, again, though. Smile
twisthigh
The title is pretty self explanatory, it is the best show! I absolutely love all, and I mean all the actors, they complete my life. The show is hilarious yet realistic for the life of a celebrity (not that I would know from personal experience) but I love how it shows what goes on behind the scenes of show business, what is hidden from the public. Also, it kinda reminds me of Sex And The City, but just men instead of women, which always nice to see a different point of view (being a lady). Anyways, it's simply great and I hope that it gets more seasons, Mark Wahlberg did a good job creating this t.v. drama.
Kelcey
Hmmm.... maybe I should start watching it.
melissareich
I never watched it... I guess I should, I could watch it for free on Demand but I don't

What's it about? Wink
MYP415
entourage is great, its really funny, especially turtle and vinny's brother (can't remember his name right now)
ZeroXD
Entourage is basically about an actor that is a rising star (vincent chase) and his group of friends (hence entourage). It basically shows the growth of his career while showing all the fun and glamorous things a hollywood star does for fun and can get away with.

I think it's a great show, my favorite characters are Drama (vince's brother) and Ari (vince's agent)

I don't really like how this season ended, didn't give much a cliffhanger like they normally would.
menino
A friend of mine recommended me to watch Entourage a few weeks ago, and once I did, I got hooked.
Its funny the way they diss each other and even Ari Gold is funny a lot of times.

I like the attitude that Vincent Chase has most of the times, no matter how screwed they are - he always plays it cool (mostly).

The executive producer is Mark Wahlberg, and I'd heard, its based about him and his entourage while he was an upcoming star, but its not verified.

Its still a nice show.
rogue_skydragon
Entourage = non-stop hilarity and entertainment gold!

I got hooked during my freshman year of college, and it's definitely one of the best shows out there today. Ari Gold is the man. The hot babes are always nice to watch as well.