FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Prison Break Season 3





cosmicx
Prison Break season 3 is going to show end of this month...
anyone here like watching this drama?
Hope to see more actions in Sona Prison Very Happy
brokenadvice
WOOT! It starts this Monday! I really don't know what Sona is, but I know it will be a great season!
pudding
I love the Prison Break serie, it's just awesome Smile And real Smile
twisthigh
I don't watch it, but maybe I will start with this new season, it should be interesting.
Fake
Cant wait to see it.

I wish I could have the entire 3rd season to watch@@@
cosmicx
Fake wrote:
Cant wait to see it.

I wish I could have the entire 3rd season to watch@@@


I wish the same too...
haha, it is very interesting and now waiting for next week, Episode 2 Cool
Tweek89
yeah that episode was awesomo Very Happy how many ep. they are planning to do, anybody know ?
bluefossil
This is the first time I've watched it. My little brother asked me to season pass it for him. I must say it is very entertaining. I'm not up on the back story but it looks like I'll be watching this season.
Aures
I've seen the first episode of S03, it seems to be as promising as was the first season (good ol' Fox River). Can't wait till next monday.
lukand
Prison break is for me the best seris of this movies on world, this series have very intersting parts od human and crime scenes.
Ucbet
What a brave decision to kill Sarah Tancredi off !! I know a lot of people are outraged by the way she got cut from the show, but I think its a really good twist and really prison break stuff, surprising as always Wink
Indyan
Ucbet wrote:
What a brave decision to kill Sarah Tancredi off !! I know a lot of people are outraged by the way she got cut from the show, but I think its a really good twist and really prison break stuff, surprising as always Wink


Well in a way the writers were forced to kill of Sarah.
Here is the The Real Story Behind Sara's Death.
I cant wait for e6. One of the folks behind PB had claimed earlier that E6 has got the best ending ever!
terror911
hey do any guys have any idea where i can get direct download links to prison break season 3.
think dat first 2 seasons were awesome and cant wait for season 3.
we still dont have season 2 in india on television so im forced to download them. Sad
bluefossil
can't you watch full episodes on the network website? I've been doing that with a lot of the shows I miss due to work.
cosmicx
Too bad, there is no any prison break show on this week...
waiting for next week Cool
Indyan
Double episodes this week Very Happy
mattchun
He's in Prison this season, he's out of Prison the second season, and then again he's caught in the prison for the third season, what will be the end of this endless series?
desertwind
Somethings are never meant to end. As long as he and the prison is there, teh series can go on. Smile

Haven't seen this yet, but heard great reviews. I'm renting out DVDs of Season 1 and 2 soon.
bulek
At last new episodes, it has been a long time since previous episodes. I already watched them and they are pretty interesting because of new complications.

mattchun: Fox will end Prison break when they won't have any profit anymore and as long as it's the most popular show at the moment, we can expect few more seasons. I only hope that they won't decrease quality of show and that they are not at the end of their ideas for next episodes.
kiran_n444
sikkest show ever wayy better than 24.
cosmicx
bulek wrote:
At last new episodes, it has been a long time since previous episodes. I already watched them and they are pretty interesting because of new complications.

mattchun: Fox will end Prison break when they won't have any profit anymore and as long as it's the most popular show at the moment, we can expect few more seasons. I only hope that they won't decrease quality of show and that they are not at the end of their ideas for next episodes.


yeah...hopefully, they can maintain the quality and keep the story line interesting...
maybe the next season will be the story after breaking out from Sona prison...
who knows Rolling Eyes
rolie
I'm not liking season 3 as much. I think the series might be dying. I'm just not as glued to the tv as I once was in the previous two seasons. It's just getting a bit too predictable and it seems like they are just recycling things. I still can't believe what happened in this season, I don't want to spoil it to people that haven't seen season three yet.
I think they should have ended after season two with them just going free. I could have happily accepted that. God I hope the new 24 is decent unlike last season.
cosmicx
rolie wrote:
I'm not liking season 3 as much. I think the series might be dying. I'm just not as glued to the tv as I once was in the previous two seasons. It's just getting a bit too predictable and it seems like they are just recycling things. I still can't believe what happened in this season, I don't want to spoil it to people that haven't seen season three yet.
I think they should have ended after season two with them just going free. I could have happily accepted that. God I hope the new 24 is decent unlike last season.


I got the same feeling as you...the story is not so interested compared to last two seasons...
now, I am watching the drama just to follow the story and wait for the ending Laughing
cosmicx
The show will stop showing for a moment and continue at 15th January... Rolling Eyes
Indyan
cosmicx wrote:
The show will stop showing for a moment and continue at 15th January... Rolling Eyes

I doubt that. Because of the writers strike we may get only 13 episodes this season.
cosmicx
The drama has started and just finish watching episode 9...
haha Very Happy
V009
It's so stupid that they finished wit episode 9 and in belgium it isn't yet on tv
penzszerzo
Its cool. I cant wait for the episode 11.
mattchun
it's not gonna to be popular anymore.
foxzo
I have seen already season 1 and 2 and I really like Prison Break. It's one of the best series!
cosmicx
mattchun wrote:
it's not gonna to be popular anymore.


yeah...I agree that the series is not as popular compared to last time...
maybe the story line is still the same and not much surprise
but, I am still watching the series, and looking forward how they break out from Sona Razz
ddoonie
I think it is losing its appeal as they keep having to break out of prisons... soo many twists and turns, that you start to expect them to happen. Sort of like when 6th sense that that surprise ending, every movie following wanted surprise endings, and to ensure this, they created such elaborate story lines taking away from it...
Indyan
They are stretching this show too much. I am hating the fact that they have already spent 10 episodes on another jail break. Its getting stupid now, to be frank.
xbcd
prison break is an awesome show. I used to watch 24 right after it and saw all the comercials for it. Glad i tuned in one day.... its really addicting.
arbab
I am also a big fan of prison break.I started watching the show about a month ago when i was recommended by my friend. And it is so addictive that i finished first season (22 episodes ) in only two days. And second seaon in 3 days. I am witing for the 12th episode.

I have heard that prison break is going to end at the end of this season Crying or Very sad and also this season has only 13 episodes total Crying or Very sad
royzzz
arbab wrote:
I am also a big fan of prison break.I started watching the show about a month ago when i was recommended by my friend. And it is so addictive that i finished first season (22 episodes ) in only two days. And second seaon in 3 days. I am witing for the 12th episode.

I have heard that prison break is going to end at the end of this season Crying or Very sad and also this season has only 13 episodes total Crying or Very sad


Yes i believe this is true. Unless the strike ends soon the TV networks are forced to end the 3rd season with 13 episodes. Heard that they are shooting a new 13th episode, changing some plots to make it the season finale.
chartcentral
We will find out if this indeed is a 13-episode season when we watch the new episode. In the US, it has been shown, but here in our country, it will be much later. And I wouldn't really want to read spoilers so I wouldn't know till that time. Smile
arbab
Prison break is one of my favorite show and i think that it will finish going to finish in the next episode.Yes i agree that some people who are not Pb fan have lost interest in the series .But i love the show ant looking forward for the next episode.
thejam
Man they lost me at season three. It might be succesful.. its propably the reason why there's a third season in the first place...but it seems to start all over again, with a more unlikely script.
Or perhaps this is the result of scenario writers striking Wink
chartcentral
With the plot of the 12th episode, I sure do hope it wouldn't end on the 13th episode this season. Wink Smile
gh0stface
I just wonder how many more seasons they can go. In my opinion, they can only stretch it out for so much. Sucre is now in Soma which means that Michael and Co may potentially bust him out in Season 4. They still need to take down the company which can be through out Season 4 and potentially in Season 5 as well...
cosmicx
gh0stface wrote:
I just wonder how many more seasons they can go. In my opinion, they can only stretch it out for so much. Sucre is now in Soma which means that Michael and Co may potentially bust him out in Season 4. They still need to take down the company which can be through out Season 4 and potentially in Season 5 as well...


yeah, I think that Sucre will be sent into Sona prison...
the brothers might need to put some effort to rescue him out of the jail...
in fact, Bagwell took Whistler's book and he will definitely use it wisely for bargains...
so the series will keep stretching until ...
haha Razz
chartcentral
As far as the show's future is concerned, they haven't been officially picked up for more seasons. So Season 4 and beyond of Prison Break is still not on ink.
haydxn
At the end of season 2, I thought "oh christ, what are they playing at..." but had a small hope that they did it because they actually had more ideas. I didn't trust them fully, but gave them the benefit of the doubt.

Personally, I think they've triumphed - season 3 has surpassed anything i was expecting, and i'm enjoying every minute of it. It's one of the few shows that remains consistently entertaining through every episode. That's so rare nowadays!
sky
I got addicted when i finished the first episode of Season 1.. But seriously, season one was the best of all. Season 2 is the worst. Season 3 was short but then, is good tho.. I love the show! Overal is a good series!
arbab
I think there will be an other season .As there was no proper ending....
Sucree in Sona.
Schofield want revenge
They haven t disclosed yet about the 'Company'
mysteries character of Whistler
In short there are many questions unanswered. But i am enjoying every bit of .Indeed season three was the best but 3rd one is also perfect.
chartcentral
Yes, I do think they will have what's supposed to be the remaining episodes of Season 3 to be integrated with Season 4.
itzmejason
im really having fun watchin this movie/series... i really idolized wentworth miller... Very Happy
chartcentral
Also, when they mentioned Sarah in the Season 3 finale, it gave me some thought that she might still actually be alive. Although that would be some un-real hope because they did give Sarah's head to Lincoln. And I think LJ should be able to confirm if she really saw Sarah gone. Smile
traxion
chartcentral wrote:
Also, when they mentioned Sarah in the Season 3 finale, it gave me some thought that she might still actually be alive. Although that would be some un-real hope because they did give Sarah's head to Lincoln. And I think LJ should be able to confirm if she really saw Sarah gone. Smile


no way sarah can come back.. LJ has told about that he must watch what they did to sarah.. so see must be death..

to bad... watching sarah was never wrong Embarassed


but anyway.. prison break is the only serie i view, way it is just the best there is. nice story with good action. and the theme is also very good
chartcentral
traxion wrote:
no way sarah can come back.. LJ has told about that he must watch what they did to sarah.. so see must be death..

Yeah, that's just me and my wishful thinking. I wanted some kind of happy love ending for Michael when the series ends. And I think he deserves to be happy with Sarah. But they might just get him a new love interest in the next season.
Indyan
The last few episodes were good but this show is clearly showing signs of aeging. This show shouldnt have got more than 2 seasons.
infoplanete
Indyan wrote:
The last few episodes were good but this show is clearly showing signs of aeging. This show shouldnt have got more than 1 season.


The first season of PB can't be compared with the second one, nor with the third (and I hope the last one).

Here is what I noticed about PB :
Season 1 - Prison
Season 2 - Man hunt
Season 3 - Prison (sona)
Season 4 (?) - Man hunt !
chartcentral
Actually, I think they'll mix Season 4 up with more of The Company, another Prison Break (with T-Bag, Sucre & Bellick), and some manhunt as well.

I still do think Season 2 should have been titled "Prison Broken." Hehe. Smile
bomba
i like this!!!
i saw all the season!
waiting for it.
thats gonne be so cool!
Laughing
Fake
Prison Break will be back...once again!
THank the Lord!
chartcentral
Yes, they have to be back, their story hasn't had closure yet! Smile
gh0stface
Rumor has it is that Dr. Sarah Tancredi is coming back for the fourth season.

Sounds like the actress playing her finally got her contract dispute all worked out.
Indyan
gh0stface wrote:
Rumor has it is that Dr. Sarah Tancredi is coming back for the fourth season.

Sounds like the actress playing her finally got her contract dispute all worked out.

Its confirmed and is not a rumour.
gabbe90
I became so angry when I herd that the 3th season ended after just 13 episodes. I cant hardly wait for the 4th season but unfortunately i think it is going to be the last season Crying or Very sad
cosmicx
gh0stface wrote:
Rumor has it is that Dr. Sarah Tancredi is coming back for the fourth season.

Sounds like the actress playing her finally got her contract dispute all worked out.


that would be quite funny if she is back for the show...
wonder how they can arrange a great role for her return Razz
Indyan
cosmicx wrote:
gh0stface wrote:
Rumor has it is that Dr. Sarah Tancredi is coming back for the fourth season.

Sounds like the actress playing her finally got her contract dispute all worked out.


that would be quite funny if she is back for the show...
wonder how they can arrange a great role for her return Razz

Its actually confirmed. She is coming back. I think I had read something about the show moving forward by a few years also.
chartcentral
Indyan wrote:
Its actually confirmed. She is coming back. I think I had read something about the show moving forward by a few years also.

When I see Sara on Season 4, I will definitely welcome her return! Smile
georgeraias
lol i don't like the whole series!!!
:p
Fake
cant wait for the series to come back
Hopefully they make 10 seasons , and all get leaked Very Happy

Wud be christmas for us Laughing
Indyan
Fake wrote:
cant wait for the series to come back
Hopefully they make 10 seasons , and all get leaked Very Happy

Wud be christmas for us Laughing

They have already milked the show enough. I hope this is the last season.
S3 was very very mediocre. PB shouldnt have had more than 2 seasons.
qedesigns
prison break is becomin annoyin.its draggin too much.plus there there r so many other series to watch and its distracting
filesharing
Wentworth Miller said that there would be enough plot for 2-3 more seasons. I hope so Very Happy
PB is my favourite Tv show, only 2 months until the first episode of s4 comes out... Yeah
Indyan
I really really hope this is the last season. With viewership having dwindled to only about 7 million, there is a good chance that this would be the last season. I watched the trailers on youtube. Looked interesting. This season is going to focus on Michael seeking revenge. They also showed Sarah in the trailer.
scotfield
Prison Break is best movie that 24 chrono
Related topics
OC Season 3
LOST
Prison Break
Prison Break
Im hooked on prison break
Prison Break Logo
Lost - Season 3 discussion
[art]Prison break 2 personajes
[art]T-Bag, de prison break
Prison break
Prison Break actor "Tweener" arrested
About Prison Break season 4
WHO LOVES TO WATCH PRISON BREAK
What do you think about Prison Break
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Movies and Television

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.